Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Episode 337

The Seed of Doubt...

This was a flat one for me.

I love this catch of yours, I missed it the first time, Arnav did feel something then why did he let it go? Good one same with Khushi she saw something and someone why didn't she say anything.

She was keep looking at Shyam who made sure Khushi could see him so he can move in back RM...this whole thing was done undoubtedly unrealistic manner showing the writer had given up on creativity.

Dadi-Anjali combo was a deceitful against Arnav, Ok Dadi I could see but Anjali, seriously

Good catch, how did Anjali find out that Shyam was beaten up by Arnav. Of course Dadi told her

A filler epi with some here and there meaning and reasons just to pave a path to bring Shyam back. nothing much but that struck me if Arnav felt something then why didn't he go further and same with Khushi what stopped her all night not to call Arnav
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Something is wrong with my like tab, so I can't like all the posts here but I'm definitely enjoying reading your views. ⭐️

Great going guys! And Faiqa I'm really in love with your words... You write so well yaa! ❤️👍🏼

GOOD TO SEE YOU ASHI DEAR...I NEVER EVER KNEW YOU MAKE VMS, PLEASE DO PM ME AS THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW, LABI DOES IT AND THOSE WHO PM ME TO LET ME KNOW AS I DON'T COME TO THE MAIN THREAD, DIRECTLY TO MY POSTS AND HERE I AM OR JUST ANSWERING PM AND GONE LIKE A WIND...

Nothing much for me to write because you all have mentioned things with which I agree.
Khushi bringing back Shyam in house was definitely not a good move by CVs. Anjali was on the verge of dying had Khushi not brought him back? That's just totally bizarre for me at least.

YES, BUT ALL THE REASONS FOR MAKING HER VERGE OF DYING MAKE NO SENSE,AND AT THE TOP BRINGING SHYAM BACK, THERE ARE SO MAY WAYS WHICH COULD MAKE HIS ENTRANCE BACK TO RM BUT THIS WAS PATHETIC

Am not judging Anjali's pain as a mother here. She was definitely hurt after losing her unborn child & any woman would be... But does it even make sense that she forgets everything and demands her brother to bring her husband back? Illogical.

NO ONE IS JUDGING HERE AS A MOTHER, SAME HERE YET THE WRITING AND THE WAY SHE ACTED WITH HER LOVE FOR SHYAM FORGETTING ALL WAS ILLOGICAL, BIG TIME...

The storyline went totally haywire with every episode. The suicide scenario too didn't fit in this and like you all, I was also let down because this was not what I was expecting. 🤔

YES, OUR IPK WAS KIDNAPPED UNTIL NOW, THE CHARM WAS VANISHED, DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IPK YET HERE AND THERE ARSHI SCENES WERE THERE FOR US
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Dear @Sarun 786 if anyone is downloading the new ones, do share with me, Thanks.PM me 😊

I don't understand what you are asking dear?

DEAR I WAS ASKING ARE YOU GUYS DOWNLOADING NEW REWIND ONES IF SO DO SHARE
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I want to download all IPKKND and I am waiting for storage to be free to download all HD episodes and will definitely share after getting it 😃

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Something is wrong with my like tab, so I can't like all the posts here but I'm definitely enjoying reading your views. ⭐️

Great going guys! And Faiqa I'm really in love with your words... You write so well yaa! ❤️👍🏼

Nothing much for me to write because you all have mentioned things with which I agree.
Khushi bringing back Shyam in house was definitely not a good move by CVs. Anjali was on the verge of dying had Khushi not brought him back? That's just totally bizarre for me at least.

Am not judging Anjali's pain as a mother here. She was definitely hurt after losing her unborn child & any woman would be... But does it even make sense that she forgets everything and demands her brother to bring her husband back? Illogical.

The storyline went totally haywire with every episode. The suicide scenario too didn't fit in this and like you all, I was also let down because this was not what I was expecting. 🤔

I am loving these new read ups from Faiqa, she sees things which I never paid attention to😆 because my mind shuts off seeing the illogical stuff, to be honest.

yes very disappointed you feel when you see such things on IPK
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode 336
First song of 22 Yard,😊
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYd4ejbwZQ[/YOUTUBE]
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THank You😊

@Sarun786

I will be so thankful If anyone shares with me Zindabad links as I couldn't watch it, my Baba was sick
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

His care has no end😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
👏

Derma...😊

After a long time, something clicked in me.No doubt, Barun is capable of pulling through such a higher caliber of mentally and physical torture filled with fear, uncertainty and at the same time a sense of unknown pleasure until it reached a limit where there was no turning back...

Human nature is such a complexed one that no one can point out what where how when etc...yet certain things we learn by experience...

I don't know how many of you are going to agree yet I always see things with a different angle so this was from my POV...

When we start doing things for pleasure, soon that pleasure takes over, it becomes an obsession or simply a part of us. Alcohol, women, food, in other words, Ayashi

The quality of state of being profligate; a profligate or very vicious course of life; a state of being abandoned in moral principle and in vice; dissoluteness. or licentiousness, looseness.

He wanted a Tatoo, his choice...Ah! A snake with many mouths. What could be better to explain such a state?

The maker asks for 2000Rs, Anthony delivers what he wants and beats the guy in black and blue...and leaves with a curse...

So the curse becomes a nightmare...Initially, he doesn't pay heed to it and continues his life as it is, drinking, eating, woman, until none of this he remembers, all he knows the hissing and spreading pain which takes over until he forgets himself...crawls over to be relieved yet it was too late...

He cries ...he pleas... He begs...has no way out...

then he remembers where he has to return to fix but again all he leaves just the peeling back like a snake, who sheds his skin...to be all new, here he sheds a skin covered with crawling sins...

Barun, you took my heart for this...as an actor you nailed it and as a viewer, I felt it after so long...Welcome back!👏👏 ⭐️

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago