Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

YES I AGREE, YET I HAVE A CLEAR PROBLEM HERE WITH CONTRADICTORY WRITING,THEY HAD CREATED THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA THING TO MAKE KHUSHI FEELING GUILTY SO SHE CAN BRING SHYM BACK

MY LOGIC SENSE IS EVEN IN FICTION YOU NEED TO KEEP SOME SENSE...WHAT SENSE IS OUT THERE THAT THE VERY SAME GIRL WHO WAS BEING ABUSED AND MANHANDLED BY SHYAM IS BRINGING HIM BACK?? SHE GOES TO HIS HOUSE AND BRINGS HIM, WHAT THE HECK? WHAT KIND OF STUPID WRITING IS THIS? THERE ARE MANY MANY WAYS TO BRING SHYAM BACK WHY KHUSHI? SERIOUSLY AND SOME PPL WILL SAY OH WELL THIS IS OUR SOCIETY, OUR BAHUS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS AND THAT, MY TWO CENTS OK, BUT DEF NOT BRINGING THE MAN WHO IS EYEING ON YOU AND SAYING I LOVE YOU KHUSHI...THIS IS A CLEAR CONTRADICTION...

This is absolutely making no sense and as xZoyax mentioned he tried to kill her, kill Arnav, how could she even think to bring him back going in his house. Later Nani mentions that she did what a good DIL supposed to do and I was thinking is this what happens in real life? or even in fiction it makes no sense.

Sorry, no offense to anyone here, I try to understand things and especially after watching the show in my native language it made more sense to me but this whole track felt bizarre.

I don't think makers realized their blunders thinking of us that we are blind or what? or may be just plain stupid or suckers for romance.I think at this point The interest in IPK was the least thing for the makers, Barun had penned down his papers to leave and all this was just to keep up with SPA for London and until then we had bogus tracks one after the other
monicavr thumbnail
beautiful post as always😊...I agree that Khushi should not have brought that snake back again,😡 she has forgotten what he did in the past??something is weak in the story here...I like,instead, their moment,alone..😊😊😊Arnav, so vulnerable sometimes...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Episode 336

for me this scene was the only one setting a tone and I felt him feeling for her more than anything. Arnav telling Khushi not to go. This scene might have been small and simply but it gives us tremendous insight into the state of their relationship. His simple "don't go" said it all; he fears losing Khushi in his life. Right now, Arnav needs Khushi by his side and knows that she will be there but there is this fear in him that he will lose the one person he loves the most. He's hurting on the inside and has been hurt in the past before but Khushi has promised to stay by his side; which was beautifully depicted when she said that she could sit with him for a while. This goes to show that even though they are not officially together, they have each other's support and will always be there for one another.

YES HE NEEDS HER AND SHE KNOWS THAT.SHE FEELS BAD EVEN SAYING IT BUT HER SAYING I CAN SIT FOR A WHILE WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH.HE FEARS LOSING HER, THE WAY CIRCUMSTANCES WERE AROUND, DADI, ANJALI, SHYAM EVERYTHING WAS PULLING ONE HAPPINESS FROM HIM...hIS KHUSHI

He was worried for his di, helpless for this situation she has created but among all he was worried for Khushi remembering Shyam's words. Khushi has become my life and Rani sahiba is a hurdle.

THAT IS WHY HE SAYS SHYAM CAN FOOL ALL BUT ME...BUT WHY HE DIDN'T SAY TO ANJALI?

I am so happy you mentioned that this was his own fault.What stopped him? Why didn't he tell the whole truth.Half truth is always dangerous.

In the morning he notices a tear on her face and realizes she's upset. He places a kiss on her forehead to tell her everything will be alright. Khushi informs Arnav that Anjali has not eaten anything since the previous night. The rest of the family find the two and tell them that Anjali refused to drink the juice. Arnav suggest that they make something while he convinces Anjali to eat. Khushi offers to make kheer but Dadi says she will make it. After everyone leaves, Arnav notices a hurt look on Khushi's face.

HE KNOWS KHUSHI IS GETTING MUDDLED BY THESE WORDS AND GAMES BY SHYAM AND DADI.HE WAS HURT

The pace of IPK at this point was so damn boring. They were working on showing Shyam's entrance into the house. Some of the episodes have been fabulous in showing how Shyam is no longer human and will stoop to any level just to return to the house.

However, the current pace of the show seems very agonizing to watch. For at least three weeks, we've constantly heard Dadi rant on and on of how Shyam should be brought back to the house. This for me is getting annoying to the point that it's predictable. They dragged the story line unnecessarily/

IT IS BORING, DRAGGING, INDEED
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Just saw this on the twitter

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwwayC-1mEE[/YOUTUBE]

YES I SAW IT BUT WON'T COMMENT UNTIL I SEE THE WHOLE OF IT...I NEED TO GET THE MEANING OF THINGS OTHERWISE I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR THINGS
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

YES I AGREE, YET I HAVE A CLEAR PROBLEM HERE WITH CONTRADICTORY WRITING,THEY HAD CREATED THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA THING TO MAKE KHUSHI FEELING GUILTY SO SHE CAN BRING SHYM BACK

MY LOGIC SENSE IS EVEN IN FICTION YOU NEED TO KEEP SOME SENSE...WHAT SENSE IS OUT THERE THAT THE VERY SAME GIRL WHO WAS BEING ABUSED AND MANHANDLED BY SHYAM IS BRINGING HIM BACK?? SHE GOES TO HIS HOUSE AND BRINGS HIM, WHAT THE HECK? WHAT KIND OF STUPID WRITING IS THIS? THERE ARE MANY MANY WAYS TO BRING SHYAM BACK WHY KHUSHI? SERIOUSLY AND SOME PPL WILL SAY OH WELL THIS IS OUR SOCIETY, OUR BAHUS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS AND THAT, MY TWO CENTS OK, BUT DEF NOT BRINGING THE MAN WHO IS EYEING ON YOU AND SAYING I LOVE YOU KHUSHI...THIS IS A CLEAR CONTRADICTION...

This is absolutely making no sense and as xZoyax mentioned he tried to kill her, kill Arnav, how could she even think to bring him back going in his house. Later Nani mentions that she did what a good DIL supposed to do and I was thinking is this what happens in real life? or even in fiction it makes no sense.

Sorry, no offense to anyone here, I try to understand things and especially after watching the show in my native language it made more sense to me but this whole track felt bizarre.

DON'T BE SORRY DEAR, I KNOW IT IS HARD TO GET THE MEANING WHEN HINDI IS NOT YOUR LANGUAGE...I AM GLAD U ACTUALLY ARE BEYOND GOOD.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

beautiful post as always😊...I agree that Khushi should not have brought that snake back again,😡 she has forgotten what he did in the past??something is weak in the story here...I like,instead, their moment,alone..😊😊😊Arnav, so vulnerable sometimes...

THANKS DEAR 😊

THAT ONE THING IS BEYOND MY BRAIN
ARNAV IS VULNERABLE WHEN IT COMES TO HIS LOVED ONES
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thanks to all for their input😊
Really appreciate that...

Here 337 is up
Episode 337
The Seed of Doubt...

This was a flat one for me.

I love this catch of yours, I missed it the first time, Arnav did feel something then why did he let it go? Good one same with Khushi she saw something and someone why didn't she say anything.

She was keep looking at Shyam who made sure Khushi could see him so he can move in back RM...this whole thing was done undoubtedly unrealistic manner showing the writer had given up on creativity.

Dadi-Anjali combo was a deceitful against Arnav, Ok Dadi I could see but Anjali, seriously

Good catch, how did Anjali find out that Shyam was beaten up by Arnav. Of course Dadi told her
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Something is wrong with my like tab, so I can't like all the posts here but I'm definitely enjoying reading your views. ⭐️
Great going guys! And Faiqa I'm really in love with your words... You write so well yaa! ❤️👍🏼

Nothing much for me to write because you all have mentioned things with which I agree.
Khushi bringing back Shyam in house was definitely not a good move by CVs. Anjali was on the verge of dying had Khushi not brought him back? That's just totally bizarre for me at least.

Am not judging Anjali's pain as a mother here. She was definitely hurt after losing her unborn child & any woman would be... But does it even make sense that she forgets everything and demands her brother to bring her husband back? Illogical.

The storyline went totally haywire with every episode. The suicide scenario too didn't fit in this and like you all, I was also let down because this was not what I was expecting. 🤔
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Dear @Sarun 786 if anyone is downloading the new ones, do share with me, Thanks.PM me 😊

I don't understand what you are asking dear?