Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarun786

happy republic day Arshians😆

Image result for arnav khushi teej

Happy Republican day to All...

Originally posted by: Sarun786

#IPKKND #Arshi teri meri anniversary😆
Khushi and Arnav's dance in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' This offscreen video has crossed over 9.3 Million views #IPKKND #ArShi #SanayaIrani#BarunSobti #SaRun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KdNWxY6lI ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KdNWxY6lI&feature=share&[/YOUTUBE]

My the most fav😊
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shyam's moves

The start of the war, the Question of the future of IPK for arnav and khushi...where Shyam wants to destroy them as they did to him...can't be done without entering RM.

But now that the relationship between these two has established as life partner,soulmates beyond imagination..they meet Shyam head on at the doorway, Love it😊..

arnav drags Shyam outside with dadi closely following in support of Shyam..khushi stands there as a support to her husband..Shyam is delivered punches despite dadi's vociferous protests.She is clearly blind ..

But Look at the expression of Arnav, ASR and his vital brain is in action, I am glad you mentioned here.It was done nicely...this puts arnav on alert regarding dadi-Shyam's move to get the sympathy trump card... and he lies that he loves his wife that too in front of the two people who know his truth-arnav and khushi..wow.

Slamming Guts of that man ..the two dialogues -

I won't let Shyam enter until I am alive ... Arnav's
I will enter RM and this encounter is the first step towards it...Shyam's

Two opponents have entered the arena..both ruthless in their own ways and it is battle of the wills and ego..so who is going to win? It seems the evil is gaining an upper hand now.. As we all know,The divine power will keep her hand only on the righteous... as you mentioned about that idle...[sorry I don't know much but you have given enough for me to ponder]so let wait and watch this play out..

Now the battle has started ..the battle of entry in to RM..arnav gets his sister discharged from the hospital and trying to prevent the entry of Shyam ..if only he knew that it is his Di is in for the destruction in their lives ..here we see the one of facet of love that is trust at its peak in arhi life where arnav only trusts khushi with his Di👏...all the precautions have been taken to prevent the entry of Shyam inspite of the discordant note of dadi..but the precap gave us a different picture..Shyam back with anjali again that too in RM.I always wonder what kind of security Arnav has???

Look at this careful planning of Shyam.. First he met dadi and placed her in RM as his support,then he met anjali to convince her of a misunderstanding between arnav and him.then regularly meets anjali to sweet talk her into his web or in other word prepare her and use her to continue her drama and insistence to bring him back in...

He is such a sly😡
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Shyam's moves

The start of the war, the Question of the future of IPK for arnav and khushi...where Shyam wants to destroy them as they did to him...can't be done without entering RM.

But now that the relationship between these two has established as life partner,soulmates beyond imagination..they meet Shyam head on at the doorway, Love it😊..

YES I AGREE, YET I HAVE A CLEAR PROBLEM HERE WITH CONTRADICTORY WRITING,THEY HAD CREATED THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA THING TO MAKE KHUSHI FEELING GUILTY SO SHE CAN BRING SHYM BACK

MY LOGIC SENSE IS EVEN IN FICTION YOU NEED TO KEEP SOME SENSE...WHAT SENSE IS OUT THERE THAT THE VERY SAME GIRL WHO WAS BEING ABUSED AND MANHANDLED BY SHYAM IS BRINGING HIM BACK?? SHE GOES TO HIS HOUSE AND BRINGS HIM, WHAT THE HECK? WHAT KIND OF STUPID WRITING IS THIS? THERE ARE MANY MANY WAYS TO BRING SHYAM BACK WHY KHUSHI? SERIOUSLY AND SOME PPL WILL SAY OH WELL THIS IS OUR SOCIETY, OUR BAHUS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS AND THAT, MY TWO CENTS OK, BUT DEF NOT BRINGING THE MAN WHO IS EYEING ON YOU AND SAYING I LOVE YOU KHUSHI...THIS IS A CLEAR CONTRADICTION...

arnav drags Shyam outside with dadi closely following in support of Shyam..khushi stands there as a support to her husband..Shyam is delivered punches despite dadi's vociferous protests.She is clearly blind ..

But Look at the expression of Arnav, ASR and his vital brain is in action, I am glad you mentioned here.It was done nicely...this puts arnav on alert regarding dadi-Shyam's move to get the sympathy trump card... and he lies that he loves his wife that too in front of the two people who know his truth-arnav and khushi..wow.

YES RIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL ASR COULD SEE AND FEEL THE CONTACT EYES OF SHYAM AND DADI...

Two opponents have entered the arena..

WELL PICKED DIALOGUES 👏

both ruthless in their own ways and it is battle of the wills and ego..so who is going to win?

BOTH HAVE DAMAGED ONE SOUL...KHUSHI

It seems the evil is gaining an upper hand now.. As we all know,The divine power will keep her hand only on the righteous... as you mentioned about that idle...[sorry I don't know much but you have given enough for me to ponder]so let wait and watch this play out..

Now the battle has started ..the battle of entry in to RM..arnav gets his sister discharged from the hospital and trying to prevent the entry of Shyam ..if only he knew that it is his Di is in for the destruction in their lives ..here we see the one of facet of love that is trust at its peak in arhi life where arnav only trusts khushi with his Di👏...all the precautions have been taken to prevent the entry of Shyam inspite of the discordant note of dadi..but the precap gave us a different picture..Shyam back with anjali again that too in RM.I always wonder what kind of security Arnav has???

Look at this careful planning of Shyam.. First he met dadi and placed her in RM as his support,then he met anjali to convince her of a misunderstanding between arnav and him.then regularly meets anjali to sweet talk her into his web or in other word prepare her and use her to continue her drama and insistence to bring him back in...

He is such a sly😡

NO DOUBT, ASR GOT DEFEATED NONE OTHER THAN BY HIS DI YET KHUSHI BECAME THE REASON TOO HERE, THAT BALME GOES TO WRITING😡
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 335 and 336 [NEW]
is on page 44
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This one and the Holi one is the most fav one 😊

Dear @Sarun 786 if anyone is downloading the new ones, do share with me, Thanks.PM me 😊

Episode 335 and 336 [NEW]
is on page 44
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Episode 336

for me this scene was the only one setting a tone and I felt him feeling for her more than anything. Arnav telling Khushi not to go. This scene might have been small and simply but it gives us tremendous insight into the state of their relationship. His simple "don't go" said it all; he fears losing Khushi in his life. Right now, Arnav needs Khushi by his side and knows that she will be there but there is this fear in him that he will lose the one person he loves the most. He's hurting on the inside and has been hurt in the past before but Khushi has promised to stay by his side; which was beautifully depicted when she said that she could sit with him for a while. This goes to show that even though they are not officially together, they have each other's support and will always be there for one another.

He was worried for his di, helpless for this situation she has created but among all he was worried for Khushi remembering Shyam's words. Khushi has become my life and Rani sahiba is a hurdle.

I am so happy you mentioned that this was his own fault.What stopped him? Why didn't he tell the whole truth.Half truth is always dangerous.

In the morning he notices a tear on her face and realizes she's upset. He places a kiss on her forehead to tell her everything will be alright. Khushi informs Arnav that Anjali has not eaten anything since the previous night. The rest of the family find the two and tell them that Anjali refused to drink the juice. Arnav suggest that they make something while he convinces Anjali to eat. Khushi offers to make kheer but Dadi says she will make it. After everyone leaves, Arnav notices a hurt look on Khushi's face.

The pace of IPK at this point was so damn boring. They were working on showing Shyam's entrance into the house. Some of the episodes have been fabulous in showing how Shyam is no longer human and will stoop to any level just to return to the house.

However, the current pace of the show seems very agonizing to watch. For at least three weeks, we've constantly heard Dadi rant on and on of how Shyam should be brought back to the house. This for me is getting annoying to the point that it's predictable. They dragged the story line unnecessarily/

Just saw this on the twitter

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwwayC-1mEE[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by AdiGallia

Shyam's moves

YES I AGREE, YET I HAVE A CLEAR PROBLEM HERE WITH CONTRADICTORY WRITING,THEY HAD CREATED THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA THING TO MAKE KHUSHI FEELING GUILTY SO SHE CAN BRING SHYM BACK

MY LOGIC SENSE IS EVEN IN FICTION YOU NEED TO KEEP SOME SENSE...WHAT SENSE IS OUT THERE THAT THE VERY SAME GIRL WHO WAS BEING ABUSED AND MANHANDLED BY SHYAM IS BRINGING HIM BACK?? SHE GOES TO HIS HOUSE AND BRINGS HIM, WHAT THE HECK? WHAT KIND OF STUPID WRITING IS THIS? THERE ARE MANY MANY WAYS TO BRING SHYAM BACK WHY KHUSHI? SERIOUSLY AND SOME PPL WILL SAY OH WELL THIS IS OUR SOCIETY, OUR BAHUS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS AND THAT, MY TWO CENTS OK, BUT DEF NOT BRINGING THE MAN WHO IS EYEING ON YOU AND SAYING I LOVE YOU KHUSHI...THIS IS A CLEAR CONTRADICTION...

at the top Shyam tried to kill her, kill Arnav, how can she think he has changed, this whole move of the story pissed me off too.

YES RIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL ASR COULD SEE AND FEEL THE CONTACT EYES OF SHYAM AND DADI...

Two opponents have entered the arena..

WELL PICKED DIALOGUES 👏

both ruthless in their own ways and it is battle of the wills and ego..so who is going to win?

BOTH HAVE DAMAGED ONE SOUL...KHUSHI

It seems the evil is gaining an upper hand now.. As we all know,The divine power will keep her hand only on the righteous... as you mentioned about that idle...[sorry I don't know much but you have given enough for me to ponder]so let wait and watch this play out..

He is such a sly😡

NO DOUBT, ASR GOT DEFEATED NONE OTHER THAN BY HIS DI YET KHUSHI BECAME THE REASON TOO HERE, THAT BALME GOES TO WRITING😡
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is absolutely making no sense and as xZoyax mentioned he tried to kill her, kill Arnav, how could she even think to bring him back going in his house. Later Nani mentions that she did what a good DIL supposed to do and I was thinking is this what happens in real life? or even in fiction it makes no sense.

Sorry, no offense to anyone here, I try to understand things and especially after watching the show in my native language it made more sense to me but this whole track felt bizarre.