Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Well . described😊
But I don't like Dadi
and at this point I don't like Anjali too
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Savage, oh I so loved him when he said those words to Dadi.So true, if you were not there for us when we needed you then why are you here to destroy our peace. I know it was all just to bring Shyam back but Dadi has some agenda against Khushi.This is where I didn't get it why? Just because Shyam said so.So what he is Damad.

IT IS SAD TO SEE SUCH KINDA MENTALITY ESPECIALLY FROM AN ELDER, A FIGURE WHO WAS GRANDMOTHER HE USED TO LOVE, USED TO LIE DOWN IN HER LAP, JUST IMAGINE AND TODAY THAT FIGURE IS SAYING SUCH STUFF.
I NEVER UNDERSTOOD SUCH LEVEL OF ELDERS, BUT AGAIN RESPECT IS ONE SIDE AND THE TRUTH IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. HE WAS RIGHT THAT SHE IS SEEING THINGS FROM HER OWN PERSPECTIVE.

Dadi doesn't even know him or Khushi but just by words she is hating her.These kinda blind women are many around us, and at the top they do prayers a lot too.Don't take me wrong, I love Teri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan and I remember one dialogue, it hits me like none

those who perform religious activities a lot they hurt others alot but those who have fear of Allah in their hearts and love Allah they don't even think to hurt anyone, I know you mentioned this also in other words on fb too but this is a fact.

FEAR OF ALMIGHTY, FROM A SUPREME THAT HE IS WATCHING EVERY MOVE OF YOURS, FIRST OF ALL A HUMAN SHOULD THING WHAT HE OR SHE CAN DO, DID HE OR SHE COME TO THIS WORLD WITHOUT ANY SUPREME POWER WHO IS THE ONE KNOWS EXACT TIME OF YOUR BIRTH AND DEATH SO WHAT ELSE LEFT, ANYWAY, THAT CHAT IS ANOTHER TOPIC, I LIKED THAT SHOW TOO, FACTUAL AND CRUEL IN MANY WAYS.

Nani is not like Poojali or Dadi, she is contemporary woman but she really has raised Arnav so well,

The Last scene, she was there to support him and he needed that the most.

Thanks dear for taking time.

THANKS DEAR 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Well . described😊

But I don't like Dadi
and at this point I don't like Anjali too

AT THIS POINT SHOW WAS ALMOST ABDUCTED BY ALIENS😉
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ye maara..woh maara..Saale sahab ka "punch"naama🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Ye maara..woh maara..Saale sahab ka "punch"naama🤣

Good one 👏 😆
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

#IPKKND #Arshi teri meri anniversary😆
Khushi and Arnav's dance in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' This offscreen video has crossed over 9.3 Million views #IPKKND #ArShi #SanayaIrani#BarunSobti #SaRun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KdNWxY6lI ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KdNWxY6lI&feature=share&[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My Co-worker from Russia binged watched this in 2-3 weeks and is so crazy about the show..and says nothing can match this show...
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

happy republic day Arshians😆

Image result for arnav khushi teej

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

#IPKKND #Arshi teri meri anniversary😆
Khushi and Arnav's dance in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' This offscreen video has crossed over 9.3 Million views #IPKKND #ArShi #SanayaIrani#BarunSobti #SaRun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KdNWxY6lI ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KdNWxY6lI&feature=share&[/YOUTUBE]

This one and the Holi one is the most fav one 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chik

My Co-worker from Russia binged watched this in 2-3 weeks and is so crazy about the show..and says nothing can match this show...

This proves that the language of love is universal😊
IPK is not a symbol of love which some perceive as a physical trait
it was something which could be felt by souls, heard by miles, touched by hearts...like a prayer, like a wish, pure and pristine.
TFS