Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: monicavr

The 22 Yards was made in 2014...Barun s look reminds me of ASR look ...😊 he was younger and slim then...Faiqa😊, please come here in week end if you can, with a new post,please😊😊😊

Yes 22 Yards was going side by side right after ipk, 2013-2014
so def his ASR persona was in it

334 is up, by the end of this weekend I will post 335 too

My dear friend, I have many hats on in my AD and I do things whenever I have time.
Never ever think for a second that I am ignoring you, I come on IF just to answer PMs in my short time but it doesn't mean I ignore anyone, accept my humble apology if I am late these days,My father is going through with health issues, and I have a full-time job too, I hope you all can understand.

I respect each one of you here who really spare time for me and for my blabbering.

THank You😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

In this last promo, Barun seems sad, or melancholic, or tired...😕...how strange is it for me that he presented alone, without Sanaya...😕 it s so hard to show up together??...fans would ve been happier 😊to see them together again...

Sanaya is busy with her movie dear so def she can't be with him
he seems to be tired and unkempt no doubt, but again he never cares this one aspect regardless he is in showbiz.There is nothing wrong being who you are, yet certain things need to be taken care of being in showbiz and one thing is maintaining the looks, I love this man for his simplicity yet I really wish that he could maintain his looks.
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 333

The scene where reality dawns upon anjali as she looks at tear filled eyes of her brother's crestfallen face...& then her expressions change suddenly after the realization, a shock & then the pain appears through her mind & body as she clutches her stomach & cries her eyes out...WOW...Loved her there...she totally made feel her pain what she is going through, made anjali come alive to me!!

YES THAT SCENE OF SIBLINGS SHOWS A LOT, THE BOND OF THESE TWO IS WAY STRONGER YET ARNAV'S LOVE FOR HIS DI IS LIKE A MOTHER-SON LOVE.THIS IS THE ONE REASON I THINK HE WAS FORGIVEN TOWARDS HER BEHAVIOR MOST OF THE TIME WHENEVER SHE HAS THIS STUBBORN ATTITUDE WITH HIM, EVEN LATER WHEN HE WAS UNAWARE OF HER ACTS AND LEANING TOWARDS SHYAM AND EVERYTHING.

I actually loved this bit, that how when everyone tries to tell the truth to anjali she vehemently refuses, even yells at Khushi...and then clamly tells khushi to go & convince arnav that his Di is fine...she knew he will be worried,But the moment she comes face to face with broken & shattered arnav telling her that this indeed is the truth...then she believes it!! She only believes it when she feels that even her chote is telling her that the unfortunate accident has occurred!!

THAT SHOWS MANY THINGS TO ME, HER WHOLE LIFE AFTER SHEESH MAHAL WAS LIKE A BUBBLE.EVERYONE MADE HER LIFE PERFECT EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY ARE DOING WORSE FOR HER PAMPERING HER.I BELIEVE IN GROWING IN HARDSHIP AND DEALING WITH IT BY YOURSELF MAKES YOU SUCH A STRONG PERSON THAT NO A SINGLE BLOW OF LIFE CAN BREAK YOU OR PUT U IN SUCH A DELUSIONAL STATE...YES YOU CRY AS PAIN IS INEVITABLE BUT FACING THAT MONSTER BECOMES EASY...ANJALI WAS NOT TRAINED LIKE THAT.HER LIFE WAS PERFECT AND WHEN IT WAS NOT SHE ACTED LIKE A DELUSIONAL PERSON...

It showed that she still trusts arnav the most when it comes to her own well-being, she believes it when He is the one revealing anything to her.

SHE DOES AND ALWAYS DID

It made me think that If Arnav had told the entire truth of Shyam to anjali, if he had convinced her that how he knew all about shyam for past 6 months & what he had seen, she would have been broken but eventually she would have believed him!! That was a drawback and you are right he played it wrong in this way, kinda played a God here and today he is realizing it.

YES, ARNAV NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS, HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HER.HE DID THE SAME WITH KHUSHI AND NEVER TOLD HER THE REASON OF THE MARRIAGE BUT THAT WAS KHUSHI WHO NEVER BACK DOWN...ANJALI IS A WEAK PERSON HERE.

She still trusts shyam why> because Arnav didn't reveal anything to her, but simply threw him out of the house!! so what she did ,she went ahead, termed it all as misunderstanding & kept her contacts with him!!

Probably, her such a deep trust on arnav is the very reason that she is so afraid of arnav finding out about her & shyam...coz somewhere deep down she knows that Arnav is right..she just doesn't know how or even want to know ?? in fact she is showing here she lives in a bubble of delusion just for her sanity.

She may know subconsciously that she is wrong & is scared that what will happen if arnav tells her the truth or even finds out that she is with him!!

SHE ALWAYS HAVE THIS IN HER SUBCONSCIOUS AND SHE KNOWS CHOTE WON'T SPARE SHYAM EITHER...BUT SHE IS WEAK, HANDICAPPED, HAD STIGMA OF FIRST MARRIAGE, NOW CHILD IS GONE, SHE WILL TAKE SHYAM AS IT IS...TO BE HONEST I KNOW SOME WOMEN, NO MATTER WHAT THEY STILL KEEP A LID OF MATTERS AND BEHAVE LIKE ALL IS WELL...

https://twitter.com/starplus/status/1086177501427183617?s=21&fbclid=IwAR3-IUcIqogxLLQ2-MBbtJmGCnAGHZ25bGKhPvGgu9J4d0v7FBLLy-kzLcE

just noticed the same thoughts across on Star Plus...😊 twitter post😉

Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago
monicavr thumbnail
sorry dear Faiqa...😭...no pressure on you...take your time, your family is priority...every day i check if you posted here, because I love your writing😊...that s it...love you😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

wow !😊 I made these a couple of months ago though, posted on the IPK Gallery
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

sorry dear Faiqa...😭...no pressure on you...take your time, your family is priority...every day i check if you posted here, because I love your writing😊...that s it...love you😊

No dear, please don't apologize, I was just clearing my side, you can come any time and honestly you can enjoy the beginning as we are on episode 40 i guess at this point on Star Plus
monicavr thumbnail
😊😊😊 so glad you aren t upset with me...in my country Star Plus is not available...but I have all episodes unloaded in my laptop...and I read and re -read all your posts from 1 epi to 334 epi...it s my only hobby right now...😊wish you a nice week...😊😊😊. a
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

😊😊😊 so glad you aren t upset with me...in my country Star Plus is not available...but I have all episodes unloaded in my laptop...and I read and re -read all your posts from 1 epi to 334 epi...it s my only hobby right now...😊wish you a nice week...😊😊😊. a

I can't see here in States either but a lot of ppl have ways to show us so enjoying

Here 335 is up as promised
Savage, oh I so loved him when he said those words to Dadi.So true, if you were not there for us when we needed you then why are you here to destroy our peace. I know it was all just to bring Shyam back but Dadi has some agenda against Khushi.This is where I didn't get it why? Just because Shyam said so.So what he is Damad.

Dadi doesn't even know him or Khushi but just by words she is hating her.These kinda blind women are many around us, and at the top they do prayers a lot too.Don't take me wrong, I love Teri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan and I remember one dialogue, it hits me like none

those who perform religious activities a lot they hurt others alot but those who have fear of Allah in their hearts and love Allah they don't even think to hurt anyone, I know you mentioned this also in other words on fb too but this is a fact.

Nani is not like Poojali or Dadi, she is contemporary woman but she really has raised Arnav so well,

The Last scene, she was there to support him and he needed that the most.

Thanks dear for taking time.
Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago