Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

The start of a unique love story...
#IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon, Mon-Fri at 4pm on StarPlus and HotStar - http://bit.ly/IPKKNDHotstar
#IPKKNDrewind
Barun Sobti Sanaya Irani

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqba4ZtjK-M[/YOUTUBE]
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Good to see you Priya😊

I think you misunderstood my views over remarriage, I have the certain set mind for it.for me the temple marriage makes more sense, this was more of a trp tapper

No doubt he wanted to restore Khushi's image and he said this many times this is a legal marriage, then it would be more effective if this was done in between them as like every other matter happened in between them.That was the beauty of IPK in my eyes. Their love stands out for that purpose.

If he takes her again to the temple and finishes religious part of it, Bingo! that would be a beauty.All these other rituals were unnecessary.They already have done it during Payesh wedding.

Anyway, No offense, I respect your and everyone views here.no two minds are the same and each one of us is walking with their own baggage of life so def it reflects the angle of thinking accordingly.

Shyam is a crafty character and well conceived by Abhaas and he did it marvelously. Creating hate in your heart and disgust is not easy and he did it splendidly though at some points he lost his edge too just like others, the lack of beauty of writing is reflecting in later epis for all and def in him too.

ASR in Love

Arnav wanted to confined in divine love, a love with such care which only reflects in a mother's love.Yes, he found that in Khushi whose eyes always proved him the truth and the honesty of this beautiful ehsaas...feeling and that feeling brought him over and over back to her, even he was angry, ever wanted to see her or even when he shoved her away on Diwali.

She was his true half, made with the same kind a stuff

anger and ego 😆 as he is describing these days

No I am not opposing your views or anything such like that.

All I am saying, I love remarriage and the passion of this man for his wife.His true love which he was hiding before under the layers of hate as per say.

I love the red, his heart which was betrayed by many found solace in Khushi's innocent and the truth which his eyes were looking for
pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Arshi di I am jumping, just saw this and I am so happy, This looks promising, he is looking so good😳😉

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=g2YUUrd9ryo[/YOUTUBE]

So waiting for this😊

but it seems this movie was made years back in 2013-14 and now it got enough support to be released.Barun's look is different.
monicavr thumbnail
The 22 Yards was made in 2014...Barun s look reminds me of ASR look ...😊 he was younger and slim then...Faiqa😊, please come here in week end if you can, with a new post,please😊😊😊
Edited by monicavr - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: monicavr

The 22 Yards was made in 2014...Barun s look reminds me of ASR look ...😊 he was younger and slim then...Faiqa😊, please come here in week end if you can, with a new post,please😊😊😊

yes I thought so too, he is so slim there, he does look like ASR 😊

Originally posted by: Sarun786

thank you very much dear for letting me know and I want to ask that it show same HD as tv? and what price of it if I have to buy or how to get it? Or which type of DVR is perfect quality?

Idk what would be the price in India but it is almost the same price as VCR and any time of DVR is fine as long as it is compatible for your TV and yes, same as HD tv
Sarun786 thumbnail

Love always finds its way!
Watch #IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon, Mon-Fri at 4pm only on StarPlus.
#IPKKNDrewind
Barun Sobti Sanaya Irani

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4xx6dQcRfg[/YOUTUBE]
Sarun786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Idk what would be the price in India but it is almost the same price as VCR and any time of DVR is fine as long as it is compatible for your TV and yes, same as HD tv

i don't understand dear and you don't tell me about price?
AdiGallia thumbnail
Episode 333
The scene where reality dawns upon anjali as she looks at tear filled eyes of her brother's crestfallen face...& then her expressions change suddenly after the realization, a shock & then the pain appears through her mind & body as she clutches her stomach & cries her eyes out...WOW...Loved her there...she totally made feel her pain what she is going through, made anjali come alive to me!!

I actually loved this bit, that how when everyone tries to tell the truth to anjali she vehemently refuses, even yells at Khushi...and then clamly tells khushi to go & convince arnav that his Di is fine...she knew he will be worried,But the moment she comes face to face with broken & shattered arnav telling her that this indeed is the truth...then she believes it!! She only believes it when she feels that even her chote is telling her that the unfortunate accident has occurred!!

It showed that she still trusts arnav the most when it comes to her own well-being, she believes it when He is the one revealing anything to her.

It made me think that If Arnav had told the entire truth of Shyam to anjali, if he had convinced her that how he knew all about shyam for past 6 months & what he had seen, she would have been broken but eventually she would have believed him!! That was a drawback and you are right he played it wrong in this way, kinda played a God here and today he is realizing it.

She still trusts shyam why> because Arnav didn't reveal anything to her, but simply threw him out of the house!! so what she did ,she went ahead, termed it all as misunderstanding & kept her contacts with him!!

Probably, her such a deep trust on arnav is the very reason that she is so afraid of arnav finding out about her & shyam...coz somewhere deep down she knows that Arnav is right..she just doesn't know how or even want to know ?? in fact she is showing here she lives in a bubble of delusion just for her sanity.

She may be knows subconsciously that she is wrong & is scared that what will happen if arnav tells her the truth or even finds out that she is with him!!

Edited by AdiGallia - 5 years ago
monicavr thumbnail
In this last promo, Barun seems sad, or melancholic, or tired...😕...how strange is it for me that he presented alone, without Sanaya...😕 it s so hard to show up together??...fans would ve been happier 😊to see them together again...