Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

These are beautiful, seriously👏👏👏

I will come back for your take on 333 /334 and I didn't read your new chapter on the blog either.Will come back soon.
monicavr thumbnail
I m so glad that you came here with the new post😊..this epi.is so sad, so many tears...but this is real life, happiness mixed with sadness...so, Arnav can be vulnerable and weak, he needed Kushi there...I agree with you, that a mother puts it above all evil, her children...any way, I like the way Kushi hugs him, like a lover and a friend...😊😊😊
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

I have a DVR and we usually are at work and leave the settings of DVR in such a way that it records the shows for us which we miss while being at work.We can watch those later and then if want we can record and save

DVR means?
What we have to do ?
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful edits dear.
Sarun786 thumbnail

Today at 4 to 5 pm on @starplus #IPKKNDrewind #IsspyaarkokyanaamdoonEpisode 5 #ArnavKhushiLoveStory

Which moment of their love story do you remember the best?
Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Mon-Fri at 4pm only on StarPlus.
#IPKKNDrewind
Barun Sobti Sanaya Irani

Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Hey girl, how are you. 😊
Love The detail search of Shyam here, makes sense, why and why not certain things work in his dictionary of devil's Book.

I feel like the time has frozen... when I watch Remarriage.I adore that time. I know you have a different opinion.

Though I knew I was addicted to this serial, Today I found out that the level of obsession is so high that I feel that Raizadas and Guptas are a part of my family.
When the episodes are joyous, I would be bubbly at my house...Yes, even now when I watch I get the same feelings.

And when something as tragic as Anji's incident occurs, it reflects so much in my real life... I can't tell how much I felt sad and upset.

Was such a ruthless of Devil Shyam act really necessary?

I was really frustrated with Anjali for not trusting her brother...But now I can say that she has paid for betraying her brother... It hurts... but No one deserves this!

However, this time Arnav wasn't alone in dealing this undefinable pain.Khushi his soul-mate, his true Ardhangni will always be at his side to soothe him and support him !!

Good to see you Priya😊

I think you misunderstood my views over remarriage, I have the certain set mind for it.for me the temple marriage makes more sense, this was more of a trp tapper

No doubt he wanted to restore Khushi's image and he said this many times this is a legal marriage, then it would be more effective if this was done in between them as like every other matter happened in between them.That was the beauty of IPK in my eyes. Their love stands out for that purpose.

If he takes her again to the temple and finishes religious part of it, Bingo! that would be a beauty.All these other rituals were unnecessary.They already have done it during Payesh wedding.

Anyway, No offense, I respect your and everyone views here.no two minds are the same and each one of us is walking with their own baggage of life so def it reflects the angle of thinking accordingly.

Shyam is a crafty character and well conceived by Abhaas and he did it marvelously. Creating hate in your heart and disgust is not easy and he did it splendidly though at some points he lost his edge too just like others, the lack of beauty of writing is reflecting in later epis for all and def in him too.

ASR in Love

Arnav wanted to confined in divine love, a love with such care which only reflects in a mother's love.Yes, he found that in Khushi whose eyes always proved him the truth and the honesty of this beautiful ehsaas...feeling and that feeling brought him over and over back to her, even he was angry, ever wanted to see her or even when he shoved her away on Diwali.

She was his true half, made with the same kind a stuff

anger and ego 😆 as he is describing these days

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

I m so glad that you came here with the new post😊..this epi.is so sad, so many tears...but this is real life, happiness mixed with sadness...so, Arnav can be vulnerable and weak, he needed Kushi there...I agree with you, that a mother puts it above all evil, her children...any way, I like the way Kushi hugs him, like a lover and a friend...😊😊😊

Thnx dear <3
real life sucks big time no doubt
Arnav is in love and now he can find solace in Khushi
telling her all makes him feel lighter, he is vulnerable very much like a kid

I disagree with the concept behind of this suicide of a mother for this kinda issue...and at the top, her daughter was getting married, the way CV has shown the words, her character, this suicide goes against that
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thanks Labi dear, I messaged u something...hope u have an answer

What did you message Aapi? I didn't get any pm.😕
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Today at 4 to 5 pm on @starplus #IPKKNDrewind #IsspyaarkokyanaamdoonEpisode 5 #ArnavKhushiLoveStory

Which moment of their love story do you remember the best?
Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Mon-Fri at 4pm only on StarPlus.
#IPKKNDrewind
Barun Sobti Sanaya Irani

Hey dear, TFS

I know I am so happy that finally people will see it in English

Just saw your comment on Sanaya's mention of DVR

DVR is like a VCR

instead of videos, DVR has a connection to TV's Harddrive and when you set timings and all it saves the data from the TV so ppl can see the programs when they are not home.IT saves it for us to watch later the same episode or anything.
Sarun786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Hey dear, TFS

I know I am so happy that finally people will see it in English

Just saw your comment on Sanaya's mention of DVR

DVR is like a VCR

instead of videos, DVR has a connection to TV's Harddrive and when you set timings and all it saves the data from the TV so ppl can see the programs when they are not home.IT saves it for us to watch later the same episode or anything.

thank you very much dear for letting me know and I want to ask that it show same HD as tv? and what price of it if I have to buy or how to get it? Or which type of DVR is perfect quality ?