arshi_2018 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Guys,

this is a random thought after yesterdays episode, no rotten eggs please :P...  I am writing on India forum for the first time.

Anurag was changing in the adjacent room when he heard naveens voice from the room where prerna had gone to change.. he sharpened his ears to the convo happening there he knew it was not right but the feeling that there is something wrong with this marragie alliance made him do this.. that is when he heard prerna say that it is a comprimise that she is doing...

while driving back home the only thing doing on in anurags head was that, what could it be for which prerna has taken this big desision...thats when he remembered the lawyer trying to say something regarding somebody loosing home... He immediately took his phone.

Mukherjee : Hellooo

Anu : Hello Mukherjee uncle mein anuraag bol raha hun

Mukhejee: haan beta bolo

Anu : uncle app us din kuch bol rahe the na ki koi  beghar hone wale hai us samay maine dhyan nhi diya kya aap bata sakte hai ki kya keh rahe the...

Mukherjee : beta woh ... ( he narrates the entire story)

Anu felt anger raising in his body he drove straight to prernas house, he saw naveen driving back after dropping prerna he walked towards her help her hands and pulled her to the car.

Prerna : Anurag yeh tum kya kar rahe ho chodo mujhe...

Anu : Chup chaap chalo tum mere saath

they drove towards the bridge, anurag pulled her out of the car stood opposite to her folding his hands he asked her.

Anu : tum yeh shaadi kyu kar rahi ho

Prerna: baar baar yeh sawal mat pucho  i have already told that reason

Anu : maine real reason poocha hai yeh faltu reason jo tum sab se bol rahi ho woh nahi

Prerna : tum yeh kya bol rahe ho

anu : (feeling angry he cmoved close to her ) mujhe pata hai ki tum yeh shaadi loan ke wajah se kar rahi ho...

tumhe kya laga yeh bohot bada sacrifice hai?? nahi yeh bewakoofi hai

tumhe kya laga ki tumhare yeh sab karne se ua dad will remain happy???  he is 100 times more broken now than he would be if he had lost the house.

tum samajti kya ho apne aapko ki sacrifice ki murti ho...

tumhe andaza hai ke tumhare maa aur papa abhi kitne dukhi hai aur aage jaake jab unhe yah pata chalega ki unki beti loan ki wajah se ek kammene se shaadi ki hai to unpe kya beetenge...

Anuraag shouted

tears flowed down from prernas eyes as realisation hit her...

yes she is actually hurting her parents more than what the loss of house would have hurted them..

Anurag pulled her and drove straight to basu house

he opened the door and shouted
babaaa.. maaa... naveen babu... in few minutes the whole family assembeled and was shocked to see anurag with a crying prerna

Naveen tried to move close to her to touch her...

Anu : bas ek kadam bhi aage nahiii... naveen was stunned by anuraags expression

anu : maaa yeh shaadi kaise fix hua hai'

mohini : kaise matlab kya anu... mein rishta leke gayi thi ladki wake khush the aur shaadi fixed

Anu : aur iss beech mein kuch nhi hua??

moloy : kya hua anu tum bolna kya chahte ho

Anu : Baba maa ne Rajesh uncle to loan ke badle ghar khali karwane ka notice bheji thi aur woh notice mila prerna ko... rest of the story u can fill up

moloy : mohini kya yeh sach hai??/

Mohinis silence said it all...

moloy : beta prerna yeh tum apne family ke liye kya karne jaa rahi thi
Iss monster se shaadi??? after a few minutes silence he sai Rajesh is lucky to have a daughter like you...

Edited by arshi_2018 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice os dear 
Loved it 
If possible continue it
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS
Plz write more
arshi_2018 thumbnail

Hi Aadya I donno if u remember me but we have spoken in IPKKND forum and i was writing ff Tu khwaab sajaa
Prizi thumbnail
Nice os dear
Can u make it TS?? 
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_2018

Hi Aadya I donno if u remember me but we have spoken in IPKKND forum and i was writing ff Tu khwaab sajaa

HEYYY , OMG . I just remembered . You and a different user I'd , so it just didn't strike my mind . It's been quite a long time :)
arshi_2018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

HEYYY , OMG . I just remembered . You and a different user I'd , so it just didn't strike my mind . It's been quite a long time :)

Ya actuallhy i lost access to that account and somehow dint continue writing the FF. I just read my FF today morning after years and felt like writing again as i saw the Kasauti all episodes in one Go.
So here I am with a new OS
adyaa thumbnail

Ya actuallhy i lost access to that account and somehow dint continue writing the FF. I just read my FF today morning after years and felt like writing again as i saw the Kasauti all episodes in one Go.
So here I am with a new OS

you were an amazing writer , still are . Would love to read your works on Kasauti . I am hooked 😳 i ship them so hard 😳
arshi_2018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

you were an amazing writer , still are . Would love to read your works on Kasauti . I am hooked 😳 i ship them so hard 😳

Plsnning to write an FF with a different plot.. lets see
adyaa thumbnail

Plsnning to write an FF with a different plot.. lets see

can't wait
1 2
Next