What happened to Radha when Krishna left Vrindavan?

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
What happened to Radha when Krishna left Vrindavan? I read somewhere she was depressed and sad..I feel sad that she was alone..was Rukmini a part of Radha as some say? Did Radha and Krishna reunite once his avatar on earth ended?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are several versions on what happened. One of it is:
After killing kans krishna does not return to Vrindavan. Radha feels dejected but waits for him. The wait gets too long. She gets very old while krishna gets married and guides the Kurukshetra war. A good day krishna takes his wives to visits Radha. He then brings all gopikas and Radha with him o dwaraka. The gopis attain moksha some 10 I'm away from dwaraka. The place is called Gopi taalab. The soil there looks and smells like dangle paste. There is only a little water in the talab.

Radha does not fee the Sam e connect with krishna in dwaraka so she leaves the parlance and starts wandering in the forests. Krishna follows her. She asks him to play the flyer. As he plays it she leaves her mortal body. Krishna breaks a he flute and throws it off. He never played it after that. Later one day he leave his mortal body when a hunter hits him on his heel
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.quora.com/What-happened-to-Radha-after-Krishna-moved-to-dwarka-What-were-highlights-of-her-later-life#
https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/what-happened-to-radha-after-krishna-left-vrindavan/krishna-memories

https://www.bonobology.com/heres-story-happened-radha-krishna-left/
4me2 thumbnail
After their death they were united in Golok I think
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pooja do you have an account on quora. Because every answer is available on quora. It is my life saver
4me2 thumbnail
No I dont have an account there. I just go there when I need some answers.
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
There are several versions of the mythological books. There are different versions of Ramayan and Mahabharat. We see that Pandavas are heroes but in one version Duryodhan is the hero. There are several versions and so it is very difficult to point out the real thing.
In one version it is said that Radha married to another person. But in one story it says that Radha and Running are same. 
4me2 thumbnail
Yes there is actually no way we can ascertain what exactly had happened. We can only read what is written.