myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Writers seem to forget this show is based on real characters and showing illogical scenes. Its not fiction that you can put any illogical story and get away. Especially Akbar and Salim story entire Indian audience knows or has read, so pll will start analyzing every scene.  

1) How can a maid and her child anarkali roam around palace and not be stopped. I doubt maids allowed to roam so freely in palace they would have specific place to stay andd work. Like in school you are 9th Std you cannot go and sit in 10th Std or 5th Std. Or in office you are X dept you cannot go to Y dept. 

2) Jodha wants to die because Salim misunderstand her. Every kid fights and misunderstands with ther mother so many times. Especially small kids always fight and get angry and refuse to speak often in their innocence. Thats the only way innocent kids show dissent to parents, so should a parent just go and stand in front of a tiger. LOL that was a funny scene. If Jodha died what benefit to Salim? He will get more lonely and isolated in mughal court and house. Akbar has many wives and other kids to live for, Salim will have none caring for him if Jodha dies. How can a mother not think all this before behaving drastic? 

3) Why Akbar says mother should not send letter to her son because prince is in war field. How illogical, indeed when a person is in war field, his family's letter and messages give him courage and hope to stay alive in brutal conditions. And salim is a small kid, he must get many more letters and messages of encouragement that someone is waiting for him and wishes he suceeds in life especially parents and siblings etc. Its like sending kid to hostel in modern times and nother bothering to check whats he doing, hows he etc. Of course war field more brutal than any school hostel. 

4) One of most illogical scene in serial is the court scene. Previous day attempt on Salims life and he almost died. Next day hes sent away for 12 years. Akbar never thought why would he drink? How come Akbar never asked him why he drank? Who gave him drinks? Who got him to court in that condition? etc Even accused gets two three chances to prve himself innocent but here Akbar just gave verdict not bothered to check fact. And Salim oh that kid has ego and attitude, he also never says anything lips sealed. Its like parent should guess everything about kids mind and thoughts. Anyways introvert kids are like that only, they keep in mind and heart more than they reveal. So should not parents have any responsibility to find anything about their kids? Salim is introverted so parents should put more effort in finding why hes behaving so. Simply believing everything that eyes see and ear hears is not correct

5) Why Daniyal and Murad always making fun of Salim? How come Jodha or Akbar have no idea of this bullying by Daniyal and Murad. This will leave vast psychological imapct in Salims mind. May be thats why he is intovert. Even Khanum a slave making fun of him that hes scared to go to Bhul Bhulaiya!!!! Salim is introvert above that he thinks prince cannot complain etc may be Akbar and his family made him think like that from childhood that a royal cannot complaint etc. So hes keeping every misbehaviour by others in his heart and getting more introverted because of such bullying and frequent humilaition. Jodha never asked Salim why he went there too? Any other mother would ask?

6) How come Salim and his brothers go on boat ride alone out of palace at such young age? Where are their maids and gaurds? Who allowed them out of fort gates? No one bothered??? Which kid will just walk off house to go boat ride without parents permission at such young age? That too Prince they have more security

7) Tiger scene is getting irritating. That tiger i think is brought up in agra fort only. Its not a wild animal its tamed once hes got to the palace. Even wild animals who are brought up in house/palace behave like pet animals. So i doubt tiger will jump and attack any human like that tiger especially owners and their kids. And salim everyone knew had lion, tiger, cheetah as his pets from childhood. So him getting scared of tiger is a bit unbelievable. 

8) Why anarkali only saving Salim? Where are his gaurds and maids? Why crown prince left alone always so ppl can atatck him. Hes still kid not grown up to defend himself against atatcks. 

There are many more issues. But if i keep listing it will be never ending. Hopefully with adults entering it becomes logical. 

The backbone of any show is story if story gets illogical especially based on real humans its not riht. 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A comprehensive review. Enjoyed reading it.

I stand with you. For me when logic fades, the show declines as happened in the second half of JA.

It is unfortunate that the makers of the serial Dastaan E Mohabbat have discarded logic so early in the series.
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

A comprehensive review. Enjoyed reading it.

I stand with you. For me when logic fades, the show declines as happened in the second half of JA.

It is unfortunate that the makers of the serial Dastaan E Mohabbat have discarded logic so early in the series.

Yes a show must have a logical story and scenes  which is missing in DEM 

Above that starting a kids love story in childhood only was again not right

Salim  anarkali hardly know each other for couple of days such deep bond cannot form

Few days back they were showing few scenes of Mughal e azam on news channel

No wonder mughal e azam is one of the best movies of all time - because it had simple logical story and great dialogues that are relevant for all times 

It had great sets and actors too. But the real hero of mughal e azam are its dialogues and story

So many love stories all have same plot rich boy poor girl etc but in mughal e azam the dialogues are universal 

Like Salim saying "Did you give birth to me that you rule over all my decisions and my life".

Is that not what every human especially a teenager and young adult desires freedom to just be 

This freedom concept was relevant 5000 years back and will be relevant 5000 years hence too. 

I doubt anyone today has the maturity and capability to think and write such dialogues or simple logical story

It requires passion and dedication and of course grip on language thats truly missing i todays fast world 

Atleast cannot DEm writers copy mughal e azam scene by scene that will be enough than making a mess
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Main to bas yeh soch rahi hoon ke agar shuru shuru mein yeh haal hai to baad mein kya hoga? Normally to show ke shuru mein dhamaakedaar tracks or performances hote hain, yahan to khichdi si lag rahi hai. 

Shaheer aur Sonarika ne aisa project kaise chun liya? Samajh nahin aa raha hai.

Yeh wohi PH hai jisne Prithvi Vallabh banaya tha? ðŸ˜²
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
sangeeta_helios thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Main to bas yeh soch rahi hoon ke agar shuru shuru mein yeh haal hai to baad mein kya hoga? Normally to show ke shuru mein dhamaakedaar tracks or performances hote hain, yahan to khichdi si lag rahi hai. 

Shaheer aur Sonarika ne aisa project kaise chun liya? Samajh nahin aa raha hai.

Yeh wohi PH hai jisne Prithvi Vallabh banaya tha? ðŸ˜²

makers cleared  one thing about show that inthe show there is less history and more fiction than why all of you critizing the show even shaheer and sonarika cleared in live chat  there is less history and more fiction  so please chill
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sangeeta_helios

makers cleared  one thing about show that inthe show there is less history and more fiction than why all of you critizing the show even shaheer and sonarika cleared in live chat  there is less history and more fiction  so please chill

The point is not about fiction or history, it's the way the characters are set up and the way the scenes are filmed. Something is off. 
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The point is not about fiction or history, it's the way the characters are set up and the way the scenes are filmed. Something is off. 

Agree 

It's obvious that they won't show true history even I don't expect that 
I just want they showed the story in realistic way and don't make it too dramatic... 

I have lots of hope from this show... 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good review yes the show and all episodes are totally fiction, no need to introduce  kids at first place  they could  have make saheer entered like how showed in movie.  No doubt why show is not  there  even in top  20 in trp chart.
myviewprem thumbnail
I am not critisizing the show 
I am just giving feed back from audience point of view 

All i am saying is the kids part was bitr overdone, Salim acted as a kid but anarkali, murad and daniyal behaved like adults

Now which 8-10 year olds plan to murder their step sibling (even aurangzeb tried killing dara sukoh as a 13 year old)  hence i thought that was gross

Even anrakali shes going around palace without any restrictions and advicing akbar and jodha and behaving as if salim is her equal. In 15th century an prince like Salim status was way above even other princes. Other princes would not take such leeway with him like anarkali. 

I think show should have started by adult Salim returning to agra and than all love affair etc that would have been more logical and better TRPs 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am not critisizing the show 

I am just giving feed back from audience point of view 

All i am saying is the kids part was bitr overdone, Salim acted as a kid but anarkali, murad and daniyal behaved like adults

Now which 8-10 year olds plan to murder their step sibling (even aurangzeb tried killing dara sukoh as a 13 year old)  hence i thought that was gross

Even anrakali shes going around palace without any restrictions and advicing akbar and jodha and behaving as if salim is her equal. In 15th century an prince like Salim status was way above even other princes. Other princes would not take such leeway with him like anarkali. 

I think show should have started by adult Salim returning to agra and than all love affair etc that would have been more logical and better TRPs 

@bold 100% agree with you😊