Urvashi should be playing Komolika in KZK2

Posted: 5 years ago
I honestly think she is in the wrong place,she is supposed to play Komolika in the second season of Kasauti. Not Hina, but she is the perfect choice, Ekta should have signed her instead because she just adds fuel to the fire everywhere. She just wanted the attention to go from Deepak to Anup Ji in the fight. I think Anup Ji said right to Deepak, but Urvashi just wanted to put him down for her Deepak Ji. Why was she trying to influence that, Anup Ji started the fight, but it was Deepak who himself accepted how he saw Shiv rotating his hands.

Anup Ji never even knew about it, he just said how Deepak should have spoken earlier about it. That is completely true as Deepak never hesitates to say anything, then why was he quiet now,just because he was scared to be in the bad books of Shiv. He wanted someone else to say that instead of him,so that, he does not get accused of backstabbing his group, he wanted someone else to do his work. He is really cunning, but Sauravh is even more cunning as he also did not say a word inorderto have Somi disqualified from the competition.

Urvashi was talking about how she never talks behind Anup Ji's back , but what was she doing right now. She needs to stop listening to people's conversation and then inform her client as she is Deepak's selfproclamied lawyer in my opinion.

She listens to everyone's conversation, but turns deaf when her Deepak Ji is doing something wrong.When Jasleen asked her that day about why she never stops Deepak,she was trying to sound as if she knows nothing, but she knew everything. Her only task in the house is to prove other people wrong who dare to go against her Deepak Ji,but you cannot hide the truth because others also have a voice and they will not keep quiet.

It is such a coincidence that person of the same name played Komolika in season 1Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYn-JG-RHdE
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🤣 Yes and the legacy of names will also continue. Komolika in KZK was played by Urvashi Dholakia and the new one to be played by Urvashi Vani

Yes Urvashi is very cunning amongst the commoners. Taht innocent mask she wears to hide her insecurities. She is ek number jhagdalu.
Edited by Nachiketj - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nah the first criteria to be Komolika is you have to damn attractive.
I can imagine the background music of Komolika on her
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Jasleen is made to order for Komolika in real life ...but doubt if she has acting talent ...or for that matter any talent ...I mean besides riding on someone to enter a show 

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
yep i saw that
she was saying to deepu that

anup ji kiyan hain yeh sab

deepu said aare rehen do

i have put her as cunning for a reason

ur fine observation is a good example
Citrus_xoxo thumbnail
Sher Khan from last year already got that part 😆 urvashi can be her side kick
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Fantabulous post... I can imagine Urvashi as Cunning girl doing ' Nika' and Deepak dancing to her tunes. But lookwise Neha, Jass and Srishty are more suitable for komo..And today real hina is making her entry in KZK . I haven't watch Bb 11 but how was Hina? She looks really wicked as Komolika.