Compassion and impatience

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
The episode starts with Kansa. What to say about him. He thinks he has control on everything, he likes to trouble people as he feels he  is the topmost authority. He feels happy in creating fear. His praja is scared of him, who loves him. No one. For getting love it is very necessary to be compassionate. See Radha how much compassionate she was.

A playful sixteen year old girl with whom we can relate to. She had the courage to take a stand for the victim in itself is a big thing. The base of that courage was nothing but compassion. Compassion is the base of every good emotion. It is through compassion, we are loved, we sacrifice due to compassion, we get sad for someone because we are compassionate.

To show compassion is the courage in itself. I read the case regarding yesterday only how a woman tried to prevent a child marriage and a misfortune happened with that woman. Showing compassion needs courage. Radha showed courage by trying to convince Kansa for the life of the victim on compassionate grounds. She told something good is going to happen, obviously taking a stand for someone indicates something good is being planned for you.

The best part of yesterday's episode was of Balaram and Krishna. Balaram was teasing Krishna regarding his meet to Radha. Balaram said that Radha has forgotten him, he has to do something make her know who is Krishna. He said that I am not going to make her remember myself. But I will try that she forgets. The person whom we want to forget we remember that person the most. This is a perception which is not understood by everyone. Balaram cannot understand that, but what Krishna said hold very much true.

If Radha showed compassion, Krishna showed impatience. Rivers pass through a long way to merge into the oceans but when the oceans comes nearer they become impatient. You see that when we want something we patiently go through the path but when the goal is nearer we get impatient. 

Krishna is about to meet Radha and that moment cannot be less than a bliss  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful piece...
Kansa himself is scared as his paap ka ghada phut gaye by Krishna though Kansa don't know but scared he is coming to end his region n paap...
true, compassion the word can change things ...its compassion which make us feel for others , happy with others in their happiness ..Sad with them in their pain...
Radha can't see them in pain n try to help them...if there was a will then there will be a way like Radha said something good going to happen..
I am truly enjoying KrishnaBalram moments..their teasing their bonding...
n loved when Krishna said to radha after she asked him about y he is not fighting ...n Krishna replied that he is not what he is appears but  he is what to know ,u have to understand him...
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
@Jankivallav the breaking of the pot symbolises that enough of Kansa's sins. Now its the time of fruits
Radha has to understand Krishna again Now
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. Compassion take us closer to God. Being compassionate needs courage. Radha was compassionate in Golok here too she is the same. I loved Balram teasing Krishna and Krishna being a bit impatient to meet Radha.
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Hey pooja Radha and Krishna are same but the thing different is Radha no longer knows who is Krishna
4me2 thumbnail
Yes. She has forgotten everything. But in real they are the same entity.
Viswasruti thumbnail
A well explained review and a beautifully expressed thoughts on today's episode!👏  Happy to read about the compassion of Radha towards the deprived people, the hidden intentions of Krishna  and the exuberance in the heart of Radha for her Krishna, lovely post Musicalstorm ...🤗  A  fond hug with appreciation.🤗
Image result for Radha Krishna paintings with lovely morning messages
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
@Viswasruti thanks for the appreciation. 
4me2 thumbnail
Madhuri beautiful words with a lovely pic