Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Avinash and Priyanka (Zain n Mahira) had completed their shoot in last week .. And currently the Ongoing Story is in an intense situation .. According to Spoiler Mariam's Abbu would be killed but he would succeed to save Mariam before dying and send her safely back to India .. So most probably leap would come after 2 weeks 🤔

Wahi soch rahi thi Mariam K abba k tapakne k baad we can start following the show. 🤔 Kal bhooke channel pe tune in kiya tha. They are promoting some rajkumari show and there was nothing on Mk at all.
Edited by romaila - 6 years ago
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IRIDESSA

Hi Kajal 😊
Are you watching?

no. I am watching the show right now. Soniya k diye hue update se story achchi lag Rahi hai😊
GlaceRiviere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Wahi soch rahi thi Mariam K abba k tapakne k baad we can start following the show. 🤔 Kal bhooke channel pe tune in kiya tha. They are promoting some rajkumari show and there was nothing on Mk at all.

Romi post leap Promo is out now but it's about Mariam only coz it's her show .. BTW Mariam's identity has been changed so Fawad won't know that she is Mariam 😛
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Mariam sounds Sanyukta part II. 😒
Thank you di. The post is wonderful. ❤️
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: GlaceRiviere

Romi post leap Promo is out now but it's about Mariam only coz it's her show .. BTW Mariam's identity has been changed so Fawad won't know that she is Mariam 😛

Bol rahi hun Madam Ji part II is in process. She cheated duirng the cycle race (Madam ji bhi cheat karti by the name of tricks) and she won the first prize. Madam ji bhi always NO 1 position pe hoti thi. 🥱

When is Param's entry? Madam ji mein interest nahi hai.😃
GlaceRiviere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

This Mariam sounds Sanyukta part II. 😒

Thank you di. The post is wonderful. ❤️

Mariam is nothing like Devi Ji 😆
Watch the very 1st KAT episode on Hotstar phir samajh jayegi 😆
GlaceRiviere thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Bol rahi hun Madam Ji part II is in process. She cheated duirng the cycle race (Madam ji bhi cheat karti by the name of tricks) and she won the first prize. Madam ji bhi always NO 1 position pe hoti thi. 🥱

When is Param's entry? Madam ji mein interest nahi hai.😃

Definitely NOT 😆
The Cycle Race has been written briefly here.. Actually Fawad was the one who cheated first so Mariam was angry and she wanted to defeat Fawad .. She didn't realize that she was already in the 2nd position when she cheated .. And after defeating Fawad when Mariam won the race she was more upset coz she lost the 2nd prize 😆

Madam Ji used to manipulate but Mariam is Innocence ki Dukaan 😳

BTW leap is from next week - 15th Oct n Fawad Mariam promo aa gaya hai n the Montage is Fire 😲
Fawad looks like Randhir

Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GlaceRiviere

Definitely NOT 😆
The Cycle Race has been written briefly here.. Actually Fawad was the one who cheated first so Mariam was angry and she wanted to defeat Fawad .. She didn't realize that she was already in the 2nd position when she cheated .. And after defeating Fawad when Mariam won the race she was more upset coz she lost the 2nd prize 😆

Madam Ji used to manipulate but Mariam is Innocence ki Dukaan 😳

BTW leap is from next week - 15th Oct n Fawad Mariam promo aa gaya hai n the Montage is Fire 😲
Fawad looks like Randhir

promo me Kitna innocent lag Raha tha
Montage me to Param is looking hot ⭐️
Monday se show dekhna padega 😳
I am so exited 🥳
Kitni jaldi Param show me aa gya 😃
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Slayerkajal

promo me Kitna innocent lag Raha tha

Montage me to Param is looking hot ⭐️
Monday se show dekhna padega 😳
I am so exited 🥳
Kitni jaldi Param show me aa gya 😃

Right Mascy we don't have to wait for Param for long .. Ghulam started 6-7 months after SH ended .. Withing 3 months post Ghulaam we got Black Coffee and Aman and again within 5-6 months MRKL
romaila thumbnail
Shekhawat, I think we need one Q/A post there. 😕