Episode two : Radha dekhe sansar jo Krishna dikhaye

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
So the second episode was pretty good. Loved the picturlisation of Brindavan. The colours, those sets, costumes everything was picture perfect. So far this show is going 10/10 regarding the scenarios. 
One of the best thing of the episode was Radha's father. His views regarding having a daughter was good. The way he said he would donate more if he had a daughter! His character has been written very well. Love his optimism regarding his daughter. 👏 he never gave up on her. Somehow this is a message to all those heartless fathers who think girls/daughters are shame to their male reputation. 
The essence of Radha not opening her eyes until Krishna comes in front of her is so heart touching. She didn't wish to see the world where her Krishna didn't exist. For her a world withouth Krishna is not worth looking at. That was so pure and it just touches your soul. 
I remember watching this scene on animated Krishna series where Radha is sleeping and everyone is worried about her not opening her eyes. Just then little Krishna crawls towards her and she opens her eyes to look at him. He is the first person she eyes fall on. Looks like the show is going to show something similar to that. Can't wait for it. 
Baby Krishna was so cute. The little mass of curly hair made him look cuter.   his smiles are so cute. How do they manage to find such cute babies. 😳
The scene where Krishna smiles and then Radha smiles was so sweet. Aww. 
One thing that kinda annoyed me was Vasudev's character. He is too much lachar and doesn't uses his brain at all. 🥱 So far didn't like him. 
The other small thing that touched my heart was when Sesh naag comes behind Vasudev to sheild Krishna from rain, the tree beneath which Radha is, grows this shade to shield her from the rain. 
And belive it or not, the moment Krishna had gotten shelter under Sesh Naag, I was waiting for something to come and save Radha from the rain. 😳
Excited for tomorrow's episode. The episode ended with little Krishna looking up from his basket to find Radha. The little one looked so confused and cute. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

So the second episode was pretty good. Loved the picturlisation of Brindavan. The colours, those sets, costumes everything was picture perfect. So far this show is going 10/10 regarding the scenarios. 

One of the best thing of the episode was Radha's father. His views regarding having a daughter was good. The way he said he would donate more if he had a daughter! His character has been written very well. Love his optimism regarding his daughter. 👏 he never gave up on her. Somehow this is a message to all those heartless fathers who think girls/daughters are shame to their male reputation. 
The essence of Radha not opening her eyes until Krishna comes in front of her is so heart touching. She didn't wish to see the world where her Krishna didn't exist. For her a world withouth Krishna is not worth looking at. That was so pure and it just touches your soul. 
I remember watching this scene on animated Krishna series where Radha is sleeping and everyone is worried about her not opening her eyes. Just then little Krishna crawls towards her and she opens her eyes to look at him. He is the first person she eyes fall on. Looks like the show is going to show something similar to that. Can't wait for it. 
Baby Krishna was so cute. The little mass of curly hair made him look cuter.   his smiles are so cute. How do they manage to find such cute babies. 😳
The scene where Krishna smiles and then Radha smiles was so sweet. Aww. 
One thing that kinda annoyed me was Vasudev's character. He is too much lachar and doesn't uses his brain at all. 🥱 So far didn't like him. 
The other small thing that touched my heart was when Sesh naag comes behind Vasudev to sheild Krishna from rain, the tree beneath which Radha is, grows this shade to shield her from the rain. 
And belive it or not, the moment Krishna had gotten shelter under Sesh Naag, I was waiting for something to come and save Radha from the rain. 😳
Excited for tomorrow's episode. The episode ended with little Krishna looking up from his basket to find Radha. The little one looked so confused and cute. 😆

Excellent analysis Samrajya.👏 Pointing out the social message from this episode, shows your eye for detail, a great quality of a good writer. 🤗 
Yes, the babies stole the show with their correct expressions in every scene acco to requirement !!
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful review dear. Each episode will teach us a lot of things. The babies are so cute 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Beautiful review dear. Each episode will teach us a lot of things. The babies are so cute 

thanks for the update Sumi 

and Pooja I agree the babies were cute 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
They really find so cute babies