Celebration of LOVE

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This show is completely a different perspective regarding Radha and Krishna. I found about the curse given by Shridhama to Radha rani, but the story depicted here is not the same. But we will analyse what is shown here. I know my othe r friends are very creative in their posts, but please read my view point and give feedbacks

Firstly the start of the episode was so good with SRJ's voice. What he told was completely true. We say Shiv and then Shakti. We say Siya pati Ram ki Jay. We take the name of Sita, but we hail Ramachandra. But in this case we always say RadhaKrishna. We never hail them, but we take there name together. It reminds me of the lines.

"Krishna bhi lagta hai adha adhoora jo Radha ka naam na joda joda."
Even we as devotees find something incomplete when we don't take these two names together. And more importantly Radha's name with a priority.

Golok is the resemblance of Vrindavan. Vrindavan the place where you find aesthetic beauty. Were there are beautiful scenarios and unusual sights. The place where the love of Radha and Krishna is celebrated. Nothing is possible without Radha and Krishna in golok. Golok understood the language of love and celebrated the love of Radha and Krishna.

Everything is going on nicely, where a devotee Shridhama enters. I will use devotee, but not friend. When I read regarding Shridhama he was mentioned as Krishna's friend. I love this trait of Krishna that for Him, if you like Him, you are not his devotee, you are his friend. When Shridhama entered Golok, he found the footprints of Krishna and was excited about it and touched the sand. This is one of the best dialogue of Krishna yesterday. People get so much excited about the my signs, that they don't see me when I am actually in front of them. The devotee touched his feet but Lord gave him the place near his heart. Shridhama actually didn't understand Krishna, if you love Krishna you always have a place in his heart as a friend. He is a truest friend, He understood what Shridhama actually wanted to say. This reminds me of another beautiful lines.

"Uttara hua gulab ka chehra na padh sake, Woh dost hi kya jo dost ka likha na padh sake, 
Chahe kisi bhi bhasha mein sudama likhe khat, Mumkin nahi ki use Krishna na padh sake."

In the above paragraph, we shared for Krishna, what his friends mean to him. Now we will discuss the most important emotion of this series, Love. How beautifully, the reverse meaning of Radha that is Dhara was discussed. The waterfall was going up indicating that Radha is immersing in Krishna. The reverse immersion of river into ocean is just like Radha Krishna. They complete one entire process of respiration, which is subject to life. If exhalation is Krishna, then inhalation is Radha. It was also described in philosophical way. That Krishna is the moral of life, then Radha is the pillar of life. It was also depicted symbolically, that with the chants of Krishna, everything in Golok lightened up and how the chants of Radhe Radhe were subject to salvation. Krishna added essence to life, while Radha name united to the creatures to Krishna.

Everything goes well till the emotions of devotee and love don't clash. The devotee feels insulted to take the name of someone else before his God. But God wants his lovers name to be taken before his name. But the devotee does not understands that Radha is Krishna and Krishna is Radha. They are two bodies but one soul. There are two points for Krishna Love and devotion. Devotion has a place in Krishna's heart, but love has a place in Krishna's soul. It is through devotion you may get a place in Krishna's soul. But the devotee doesn't understands this and is insulting Krishna's love saying that Radhe chant is a subject to destruction. 

Radha told that whatever happens is due to Krishna's wish, so the separation was not a preventive one. He made Shridhama as a medium of his separation with Radha. Krishna  gave a job of dwarpal to the devotee. The job of the dwarpal is the most difficult one. We want to meet our beloved one, but we are not able to meet because of the dwarpal. We can meet Ram only through his dwarpal Hanuman. Shiv can only meet Shakti only through dwarpal Ganesha. Shridhama was the dwarpal, so he was supposed to behave rudely as he is doing his job.

Radha is so much connected to Krishna, that she knows she is being remembered. What she told regarding Smruti again touched my heart. The remembrance is the symbol of being cared, loved and being missed by the beloved. If you are missed, remembered you are loved. She tried to convince the dwarpal emotionally, but dwarpals don't understand emotions. They do what are they told. So out of anger he gave curse to Radha, of forgetting Krishna. But how can Radha forget Krishna, both are one soul.

When Shridhama didn't keep himself as a dwarpal, then he came to know that Radha name is a subject to salvation. He used the word Anarth, to describe the situation. But Radha found Arth even in Anarth. That itself defines that the love story of RadhaKrishna will full of pains and grief. RadhaKrishna will never get each other, but they have lost themselves in each other. That is the real definition of LOVE.
Edited by musicalstorm - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Wow ... what a great analysis it is !!🤗 Love to read your analysis every day if it is possible to you .❤️
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
What words! Agree with everyone you wrote
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis. This is a grand show. A visual treat. An unlimited sea of knowledge and learning.
Latas thumbnail
👏 Wow...speechless...Please keep writing here daily if possible...Just Love it.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The way Krishna was trying to see Radha today was so wonderful. The smile Radha had after Krishna was born was so special.