Shocking...gunghat drama

Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I saw a segment on youtube where soneone kidnapped revati and blackmailing guddan that she will marry aj if she will not then he/she will kill revati.so guddan reach to aj house but three dil insulting guddan but guddan unhe push karke shweta ke room mn pahuncti hai.and guddan shweta ko danda marti hai   aur khud bridal dress pehen leti hai.so akshan marrige is on the way but after bride swapping🥱. I just wondering who kidnap revati
Its aj
Guddan stepmom
Parv...but vo kyun aisa karega
Revati itself
So much confusion🤢
Source:news 18 india
Edited by Secretfollower2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too confused
Who is behind all this

May be guddan mom or Aj mom
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

I saw a segment on youtube where soneone kidnapped revati and blackmailing guddan that she will marry aj if she will not then he/she will kill revati.so guddan reach to aj house but three dil insulting guddan but guddan unhe push karke shweta ke room mn pahuncti hai.and guddan shweta ko danda marti hai   aur khud bridal dress pehen leti hai.so akshan marrige is on the way but after bride swapping🥱. I just wondering who kidnap revati

Its aj
Guddan stepmom
Parv...but vo kyun aisa karega
Revati itself
So much confusion🤢

It's not aj it's Guddans mom  but I doubt Parv kyun karega aisa huh ðŸ˜¡

I just saw Guddan pushing 3 bahus aside ushke baad ligh chalegi 

Agar revati kidnap hai 

To gundey kisney bheje mujhe nahi lagta 3 bahus ne bheje hai 

Could be it Guddans Mom 
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: superdil19

Me too confused

Who is behind all this

May be guddan mom or Aj mom

It's Guddans mom for sure !!😡
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icebubble

It's not aj it's Guddans mom  but I doubt Parv kyun karega aisa huh ðŸ˜¡

I just saw Guddan pushing 3 bahus aside ushke baad ligh chalegi 

Agar revati kidnap hai 

To gundey kisney bheje mujhe nahi lagta 3 bahus ne bheje hai 

Could be it Guddans Mom 

actually ye gunde vali segment ke baad mn bhi soch rahi thinki why the three bahus send gunde to kill.guddan.i mean gudfan and aj ki shaadi to tut chuki thi to why they send the goons.ok they wrote in hands from mehendi that usse kuch nahi ho payega but thats ok bcoz they hate guddan but send goons to kill guddan but kuch reason to ho marne ka
Ash0509 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The video link!!

https://youtu.be/Qbd4_T-DTis
I was hoping there won't be a bride swap. But what can ee expect from a TV show. I just hope it's not AJ's plan and Guddan tells everything to AJ. I don't want misunderstanding so soon...
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

actually ye gunde vali segment ke baad mn bhi soch rahi thinki why the three bahus send gunde to kill.guddan.i mean gudfan and aj ki shaadi to tut chuki thi to why they send the goons.ok they wrote in hands from mehendi that usse kuch nahi ho payega but thats ok bcoz they hate guddan but send goons to kill guddan but kuch reason to ho marne ka

Wahi to 

What revati doing in AJ house location was of Jindal house where video was made ðŸ˜²

AJ no no he can't be please for God sake ganpati bappa !! 
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Such a disgusting twist... I think it has to be either guddan's mom or parv or aj's mom... Yaa phir aj...aj aisa disgusting kaam nahi karega..tho kon hoga rab hi jane... Sara mood kharab hogaya.. 

Parv aisa kyu karega ..kyu ki aj ki wife bangayi tho guddan se revenge nahi le payega...

Bacha guddan step mom or aj's mom... Aj mom is so sweet loving caring wo aisa sochegi nahi..

Guddans step mom and aj... Aj ne kal kaha tho ta..soch ke faisla leta hu. Tumari shadi tho mujse hi hogi..par revti ko kidnap karke nahi hosakta.. itna monster tho nahi hai..step mom hone ka chances hai... But venue aj house hai..kaise entry milegi step mom ko..rev gunde sab aj house mai hai..kon hai ye kaam karwaraha hai..

Bahus tho nahi..kyu ki dey hate guddan. Three sons r useless fit for nothing ..   aj no he cant be... Aj itna neeche nahi girsakta
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
What if its revti and parv..parv revti ko instigate kiya hoga against guddan..she was the reason behind thr brkup.. so to take revenge  coz guddan has seperated her frm her lov,revti might hv joined hands with parv taki guddan ki life barbad hojay??..kyu ki aj house ki map gunde sab guddan ki mom ko kaise pata chalega.. 

Big misunderstanding on d way... Never expected this kind of twist.. 
zainabfirdous23 thumbnail
I feel like it's Aj, he might do this because Aj's mom has accepted guddan as her bahu and she said that she will never let them separate. Hence she might force Aj to get married only to guddan. Since guddan is not ready for the wedding so maybe he did this to get married to her because he knows she can do anything for her sister. Also guddan's step mom maybe involved