*Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 TRP thread 1* - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

abbba dabba jabbba ๐Ÿ˜†

and as like Ekta- If We care -

No ๐Ÿคฃ

Did I ask u to care๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ™„

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Lmao ..... Iโ€™m mocking KZK not other show .

KZK was on top in SP even during kidnap track and even when Bajaj first entered . 

Is been exact 1 month to Bajajโ€™s entry and the show is now on 3rd in SP ๐Ÿ˜†

Fortunately there are many shows with same TRP and hence KZk stands on 5th else SP ki ranking itself shows in reality where it stands . 

Thatโ€™s why Impressions are best the give exact ranking as they have distinct figures and not some rounded trp numbers . 

Everyone knows what happened last week and diraama was around whom n which couple (to be precise ๐Ÿ˜‰) and everyone also knows how next few weeks has been sold .๐Ÿ˜†

Rest enjoy ....

the show you have mentioned yrhpk of shaheer is going to be a classic show, it has amazing characters and no teenage drama .

So it is no wonder that the show is topping, have no doubt that soon it will be no 1 show of star plus and us kasauti fans will be sabotaging each other. I started watching kasauti only after ksg entry .

If not for bajaj trp would  have been lower .

I agree that shaheer and other actors of the show act really well as a team , so well deserved trp. 

Edited by manj - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Did I ask u to care๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ™„

no no it is not about me actually .. actually her one dialogue is enough to shut all of baseless discussion  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

no no it is not about me actually .. actually her one dialogue is enough to shut all of baseless discussion  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We shall see๐Ÿ˜Š

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

no problem ...

If we care ? - (Ekta)

No ๐Ÿคฃ

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

2.1.. Chalo its increasing.. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manj

the show you have mentioned yrhpk of shaheer is going to be a classic show, it has amazing characters and no teenage drama .

So it is no wonder that the show is topping, have no doubt that soon it will be no 1 show of star plus and us kasauti fans will be sabotaging each other. I started watching kasauti only after ksg entry .

If not for bajaj trp would  have been lower .

I agree that shaheer and other actors of the show act really well as a team , so well deserved trp. 

We cannot say what is going to happen in future.

Kzk is 200 plus episodes and will soon complete a year. YRHPk is in its baby steps not even 100 epis done, it has its own share of cliche tracks and inconsistent trps but presentation is different and certain characters stand out from the rest.  There is a feel good factor and even the negative elements are accepted. The cast including leads, channel, producers are in their own world. Segments come, ivs are given and done with. Till date haven't seen a decent promo and SP's IG handle does not have anything worthwhile.

I followed shows on colors last year where fds on twitter, sns were toxic, everyday was a warzone.  Infact some of them had stories in place but negativity over ruled everything, kzk is more or less similar but the former was worse.  

whatever is the track, acceptance is necessary, then it is the viewers choice and its a spin off a decade long parent show.

There is absolutely no comparison with mata and RS shows, to each of its own. Both have their ups and downs.

Classic or otherwise time with tell.

For KzK Season 1, their show was also iconic.

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Why no one is mentioning other shows.. Guddan, tujhse raabta.. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Why no one is mentioning other shows.. Guddan, tujhse raabta.. 

Those are rocks of Gibraltar. Fixed trp audience, drama is not less worse than many, last time i saw fl was attacked by rats in raabta.  Gundan is always in attack mode.

Trp aunts are fascinated and Ekta is trying to do the same thing.  Only diff those channels are getting nrs with low budget stars 

What else . Sheban was with KSG in DMG

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Once again it proves that Indian TV audience deserve this shit in the name of entertainment. They can never get over the nonsense in the name of dirama 

That's why we don't get good shows on TV and the shows with good content are scrapped bcoz stupid arrogant people rule this TV industry. But one thing is well known.... ghamand kisi ka humesha nahi rehta jab Alexander ka nahi raha Badshah Akbar ka nahi raha to yeh kya cheez hai. She is not God isn't it ๐Ÿ˜Š