Question for watchers of Kasauti 1

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Is the Naveen character a repeat from Kasauti 1? Are these first episodes identical to the original?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No. Naveen was not in season one. This is a completely new character and track. 
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No he wasn't and the story is actually going really differently than it did in the first one.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Since Navin was not in season 1 as told by people, so do I hope that his character ends as soon as possible in season 2 because no offense to the versatile actor who plays Navin, but his screen presence is too cringe worthy and makes me skretch because of his creepy behavior towards Prerna. I guess Chandra choor Singh is playing Navin and he acted it. Applause for him.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The new tagline of sp is rishta wahi baat nayi
So to justify the tagline, Ekta introduced this Naveen character in the show ðŸ˜†
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Since Navin was not in season 1 as told by people, so do I hope that his character ends as soon as possible in season 2 because no offense to the versatile actor who plays Navin, but his screen presence is too cringe worthy and makes me skretch because of his creepy behavior towards Prerna. I guess Chandra choor Singh is playing Navin and he acted it. Applause for him.

No he is not Chandrachur Singh🤣
His name is Sanjay Swaraj ðŸ˜†
Though not sure if Chandrachur changed his name due to numerology😕
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

No he is not Chandrachur Singh 🤣
His name is Sanjay Swaraj ðŸ˜†
Though not sure if Chandrachur changed his name due to numerology😕

Oh, I searched for both and surprisingly both actos look same. Almost. Ugh. Confused now.😕 Well whoever does Navin's role, it was good acting. LoL 🤣
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
his dialouges too cheap man🤣he is funny and cringy at the same time .NO there was no such character in kzk 1 & i doubt he will be out so soon cause i think he has gained some spark & people are watching him with open mouth cause of his cheapness ðŸ¤£i take him hanytime than bajaj leach
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Oh,I searched for both and surprisingly both acts look same. Almost. Ugh. Confused now.😕 Well whoever does Navin's role, it was good acting. LoL 🤣

@Bold: So did I (after reading these comments), and you've to believe me it said "chandrachur death" and I was just like what just happened here🤣
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

@Bold: So did I (after reading these comments), and you've to believe me it said "chandrachur death" and I was just like what just happened here🤣

Hahahaha exactly I also got that suggestions of Chnadrachoor's death and I laughed off after a shock. 🤣