Frequent Posters

shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
What happened in the episode?
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guddan lies to Chutki that she is happy with the marriage proposal. AJ declares his decision of marrying Guddan to everyone. Parv wonders why AJ is marrying Guddan. AJ's mother overhears him saying that he will not let anyone take Antara's place in his life. Later, Guddan accidentally falls in the swimming pool, but AJ rescues her. Guddan warns AJ to not mess with her, or the consequences will be grim. Later, Parv visits Guddan and threatens her, but AJ arrives in time and drives Parv away.

Edited by superdil19 - 5 years ago
shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: superdil19

Great! Thanks for the update!😃

Guddan lies to Chutki that she is happy with the marriage proposal. AJ declares his decision of marrying Guddan to everyone. Parv wonders why AJ is marrying Guddan. AJ's mother overhears him saying that he will not let anyone take Antara's place in his life. Later, Guddan accidentally falls in the swimming pool, but AJ rescues her. Guddan warns AJ to not mess with her, or the consequences will be grim. Later, Parv visits Guddan and threatens her, but AJ arrives in time and drives Parv away.

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys I was literally laughing when I heard parv's monologue that even though that old man is a fool,the girl is clever right.Then why will she marry that oldie??
superdil19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapralina

Guys I was literally laughing when I heard parv's monologue that even though that old man is a fool,the girl is clever right.Then why will she marry that oldie??

Same thing
I m also laughing because parv consider #Aj as fool or guddan as smart
Hahahahaha😊
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm..right today episode is full of akshan scenes.but kya aaj ka episode mn aj dar rha tha guddan ki dhamki se.i was laughing when guddan said this thing😆 abhi se bichara biwi se darna laga hai🤣
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes... It was so laughable seeing him silent ðŸ¤£ yea ladki waise bhi samne walo ko bolne kaha deti hai😆
chemgirl thumbnail
Akshat ke din Gaye. Guddan's reign will start soon
superdil19 thumbnail
Hahahahaha abhi se ye haal hai
Bechara#Aj kitni jaldi pighal jata hai jara sa kurta kya pakda turant god mai utha liya
Kya hoga uncle ka