Roses and Proposals- Ep 5

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 5 Rating: 3/5
Overall not a bad episode.

I missed the first few minutes as I just came from the gym so can someone fill me up please?๐Ÿ˜†

I saw from Mohini and Naveen going to the Sharma home to ask for Prerna's hand. I swear the guts of this duo What I was not expecting was the cold reaction of the Sharmas when Mohini told about Naveen's interest in Prerna. It was quite calm, maybe I am used to EK's exaggerated, OTT reactions๐Ÿ˜† with flashes and sound effects. But Veena's straightforward rejection was great!๐Ÿ‘ 

Then in college, we are celebrating Rose Day. Are they living in February 2018? ๐Ÿ˜†

Prerna gets zero roses and Anurag gets dozens. Is there no decent guy in the college other than Mr Basu? That was funny.

Then they talk about love again (why). Anyways, when Anurag offers a rose to Prerna, she says, "Kisi aur ka pyaar kisi aur ko nahi dete." Meaning, "One shouldn't give love, which belongs to someone, to someone else."

And that dialogue stuck with me. Why did she say that? I think it's a symbolism as well and one day Anurag will say the same words to Prerna, when they will be in love and maybe Prerna will be marrying someone else, Mr Bajaj? Naveen? Someone new? Who knows.

Something like:

Anurag: Tumne hi kaha tha na, kisi aur ka pyaar kisi aur ko nahi dete? Toh phi mera pyaar kisi our ko kaise de diya?

(Now I want to write a angst-filled AnuPre OS๐Ÿ˜•)

Moving on, Mohini decides to blackmail the Sharmas into accepting the proposal and Rajesh realises the evil intentions of Naveen. And what is up with Prerna's Bhabhi? I can't even

Please bring Moloy back!

And then Prerna realises that if she had answered Naveen that day , this day wouldn't have come. Too late darling, why didn't you?

Precap: EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL. I knew it. Let's see how Prerna will be saved from Naveen and Mohini!

Also, Prerna running along the bridge in that long ass dupatta, aesthetically pleasing but also, equally OTT๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yet to watch the episode
seems like a mixture of emotions are seen in the episode ๐Ÿค“
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was such a boring episode..
And sacrifices after just 1 week.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
What was the phone convo between AP?I couldn't hear properly.. 
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dimples_

yet to watch the episode

seems like a mixture of emotions are seen in the episode  ๐Ÿค“

Yup it was quite๐Ÿ˜†
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 rose day happens along with traditional day in my college some time around Diwali
The febrFebr Wala rose day is always u official Rose day
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: mp12

It was such a boring episode..

And sacrifices after just 1 week..  ๐Ÿ˜ก
What was the phone convo between AP?I couldn't hear properly.. 

Prerna, by mistake, took Anurag's book with her so she just called him to inform about that and to take the book from her tomorrow and he said she should keep it because it may help her in the future because she's studying the same subject and she said that she's only studying it so that she can help her father in the future. Anurag says that's sweet of you๐Ÿ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

rose day happens along with traditional day in my college some time around Diwali

The febrFebr Wala rose day is always u official Rose day

Really?
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Looks like an interesting episode.. Waiting to watch it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Looks like an interesting episode.. Waiting to watch it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It wasn't too bad, do watch๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ