Radha Krishn - First Episode Written View ! :)

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
  Radha Krishn 

1st Episode.. ❀️

Today episode was a magical and emotional ride. It's open up with the voice of Saurabh Raaj Jain which states that various gods are known for their different purposes ; Lord Vishnu for being protector of the earth , Goddesss Lakshmi for wealth , Shakti for power but there is one pair which are always taken as one : Radha Krishna which are known for their love, their incarnation on earth was to teach love that -

Paane ko hi prem kare, Jag ki yahi hai reet , prem arth samjhayenge ab Radha Krishna ki preet ❀️.

Radha's touch is the music of Krishna's flute and their union is the scene of joy to the earth.

According to Shridama , devotion is superior to love but it's not so , he fails to understand the real meaning of devotion which is connected with a string of love as love is the way to find a place in God's heart. Love means to get immersed not to achieve something.

The chant of Radha's name has one significance, Radha Krishna are one , they are incomplete without each other. They are the coexistence of each other.

The chant of which is the way to achieve salvation, to move towards good.

For Shridama , it's the insult of his devotion when Radha tastes the butter and then give the same to Krishna but he doesn't know that he is witnessing the beautiful blessing that is being pour upon him by Radha Krishna.

Radha moves towards Krishna's room as her name being called by Krishna, she believes that the power of love is the strongest of all.

Shridama curses Radha that she will forget everything about Krishna but after the realisation of the mistake and understanding the power of the word - "Radhe Radhe", he bends in the respect of Radha Krishna , he chants Radha's name with full glory and the girl achieves her salvation.

Hence, the pride of Shridama breaks and he understands the true meaning of love being explained by Krishna himself. The curse was also according to his own will and both forgives him saying that very few can accept their mistake and as you have accepted your mistake, you have taken the first step towards righteousness.

Krishna then states that love is misinterpreted wrongly by people so will make the world understand the real meaning of love.

In this whole chain of incidents, Radha not even once disrespect Sridhama's devotion towards Krishna proving that she is the goddess of mercy.

The next scene is inspired from the beautiful paintings of Radha Krishna which can make any devotee fill of happiness witnessing the paintings come alive.

Krishna caressing Radha's feet , tying her hairs into a plait and letting a small strangle of hair as a identification mark of Radha on earth .

Krishna teasing Radha for the one last time before the pain of separation , Radha running behind him with a stem of a plan but unable to beat him and asks him to wait for her on earth. Krishna asks that you want to leave so soon. Radha seeks permission to leave.

She says that the sooner she will leave, the sooner ,they will get united.

Radha cries thinking that it will be so painful for Krishna as his Radha will forget everything about him. Krishna tries to hide his pain with a tearful smile.

Both see off each other with a painfully sweet smile and as a assurance to meet very soon.

Krishna becomes emotional as he sees Radha getting submerged in the oceanic surroundings.

The music and the emotions of this scene was so powerful that it brought tears to my eyes! 😭 ❀️

So the journey begins, yes, the journey of love, the explaination of true meaning of love❀️ ⭐️.

Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Waiting for discussion of first episode 
Giving Finishing touches! It will be posted in 5- 10 mins! πŸ˜³
Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted my comments in the Chat club .My Hindi understanding skill is a bit weak. 
Looking forward to reading your words Sumi .πŸ€—
It's open now! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ πŸ€—
Hello DearπŸ˜ƒ] ! Yes obviously! πŸ€— ❀️
Myself Sumi , you? πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Posted my comments in the Chat club .My Hindi understanding skill is a bit weak. 

Looking forward to reading your words Sumi . πŸ€—

Yeah I will read it out and post my views on your review!❀️

For everyone' convenience , I have written everything in English! πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ€—! 

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Waiting for discussion of first episode 

Yeah Same Here! ❀️ ⭐️ πŸ€—
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A tussle between Prem and Bhakti -- Love versus Devotion!

What an introductory episode it was ! On one hand, Krishna realizes the destiny of their love because of Sridama's presence at first and the course of the  curse ,  on the other, an expectation of reunion behind those closed eyelids! The dialogues were written in such a way that every conversation between Radha and Krishna , then between Sridama and Krishna, which steers the plot forward, brief and clear, will win one's attention instantaneously! That tiny tear in the eye of Krishna depicts the pain's descriptive narration in that heartwrenching moment, i.e, a separation from his Radha! Radha's tender touch and  Krishna's looking back with desolation seems he doesn't want to lose her for long !! A defining moment for a lovelorn Radha Krishna!  
The scene of Raas Leela! Very well set in that grandeur of Brindavan, in the lap of Nature's splendour ...  the aura of innocence in Radha's stature, the bliss of getting his Radha back into his hands in Krishna's elegant smile, a scene worth watching many times!
Everything starts and ended with love, an unsaid message of Divine love's separation and the  romantic reunion in a delightful way! 
The beauty of this episode lies in those defining moments -- the destiny walks in in the form of Sridama , and the Divine love flourished in that yearning hope at the end of the episode! 
An interesting tussle between Devotion and Love ! Symbolism , the director used this method throughout this episode , showing the chakra at the beginning, a cyclic movement of incidents in one's life , even though he is God , have to yield to the fate ,  an  artistic explanation in a poetic manner through that reverse movement of waterfall , expressed many mystical ideas and  emotions through symbolism ! A well-used device to define the difficult situation, i.e,   a war of words between Love and Devotion, well directed  !!! 
Love symbolizes selflessness, Devotion seeks attention, a selfish longing for having God for himself , love is-- owning God , Devotion / Bhakti is nothing but seeking attention, means expressing a sort of authority over God.   
For Krishna and Radha past is a dream, future is a vision, the true love exists only in the present , in that Brindavan !!
Both dwelled upon their feelings , and stranded there in shock and sorrow ! 
Truely the settings were out of the world like , a visual treat, a feast to our senses,  with a thought-provoking discourse! Closing the door to test the wisdom  of his devotee, calling his Radha  to show the might of the love to the world -- Krishna... you are the ultimate destination to devotion and dedication!    
Overall it's a good episode and worth watching! 

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shivya looked good imo
visuals are great, surprised to see good vfx πŸ˜›

the song was also fairly good, eager to listen to rest of the songs they have specially composed for the show

nice precap πŸ˜‰