Disappointed

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm so disappointed. I thought Akshat is the male lead and invested in the show and watched all episodes, but turned out he isn't and there's going to be a new character later in the story who is the actual male lead. I don't understand, so what was all that bhagwan ka sanket that Akshan are meant to be together then? Why all those trip and falls?  And apparently Nishant confirmed in an interview that there won't be a love story between Akshan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the same matter was posted by someone else also.How r u so sure that there will be an other male lead??apart from the forum story??
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
What's all this about guys
If my ship is not sailing what's the point for fighting for remote then...
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapralina

I think the same matter was posted by someone else also.How r u so sure that there will be an other male lead??apart from the forum story??

Because it is the forum story so it couldn't be wrong. I saw it on Twitter.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

What's all this about guys

If my ship is not sailing what's the point for fighting for remote then...

Exactly. I want someone to clear this up. It is written in the forum that another character will make an entry later who will be the male lead. Like what? Why are we watching this romance between Akshan for? And the biggest is the sanket and fated couple tag being given to them, which will be a big joke if AJ is not the male lead. I like em together, I love their scenes and they got me so invested. Why should I root for them if they are not the end game! ðŸ˜­
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Exactly. I want someone to clear this up. It is written in the forum that another character will make an entry later who will be the male lead. Like what? Why are we watching this romance between Akshan for? And the biggest is the sanket and fated couple tag being given to them, which will be a big joke if AJ is not the male lead. I like em together, I love their scenes and they got me so invested. Why should I root for them if they are not the end game! ðŸ˜­

Yup
I was thinking the same thing...

I think maybe the introduced character will be second lead to spice things up😆

If not then maybe I should stop obsessing for this couple and the show🥱

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
for gods sake forum stories aren't authentic 
those are not written by the cvs themselves
& cvs aren't dumb to reveal the story in such a platform in this way
plz watch Nishant's interview again and try to understand what he meant.
whatever he said is for initial 1 month or 2 & obviously you can't expect two characters like AJ & Guddan to fall in love @ 1st sight & jump on bed @ next.

our forum isn't that old. For now we are having just 6 pages. So go back and see there are already nearly about 10 posts on this same irritating topic.& many members have given many logical explanation on why this is not true. But this constant negative rant is spoiling the forum environment.

So this is a sincere request please refrain from making posts on this topic in future without an authentic source.
Ash0509 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please stop with the negativity. And regarding the forum story, there was another zee show with a bizzare forum story and nothing of that sort happened in the show. And there's no such thing as a plot in a TV show. They change according to the trps.
zainabfirdous23 thumbnail
Guys stop being so negative. Maybe there will be a new male lead doesn't mean it should be guddan's love in trestle in the show. It could be a negative lead which will bring Akshan together. Just remember every fairy tale needs a good old fashioned villan🤓
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys firstly stop this things to said that we shoud stop watch this show.and secondly we dont know new male lead news is true or not.altleast we should give a chance 2 makers that how the story unfold.ok jab hoga tab ka tab dekha jayega.abhi ke liye we all know that show bahut accha ja raha hai.and we all are akshan shippers😳 atleast abhi ke liye to please enjoy the show.because of this topic many members dont come in forums.so please stop discussion about the topic