Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Preethi1

sp is a ghatiya channel who doesnt give promo's to the show that doesnt fetch them trps. Mariyam is doing well internationally but that doesnt mean them anything. After what they did with Naamkarann ive promised myself that i wont watch that channel ever.i dont even wiish to give revenue for them by watching in hotstar, however, will watch it for Param in hotstar. even Mahima is a great actress. looking forward for the episode to air.

I agree Pree
SP has became totally bakwas .. This channel should only air saas-bahu dramas coz those fetch them TRPs .. Interesting shows are not for them .. 🥱

Dekho even we were not happy with Param doing MKRL coz there was news of the show going off air in December .. But last night I started watching it n the show is really good .. 😊

Edited by InCenDia - 6 years ago
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Whose upset over the news and why? Looks like Randhir is back. 😛 Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to the show.

Rahul he might look like Randhir in SBS clip but the show is not doing good with TRPs even though the story is really good .. And SP doesn't care about anything other than TRPs .. Mahima's last show Rishton Ke Chakravyuh was on SP too .. It was an amazing show online but it didn't gain much TRP so the show was pulled down within months ..
IRIDESSA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahima is an amazing actress 😊
Param and Mahima will look good together 😊
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I agree Pree
SP has became totally bakwas .. This channel should only air saas-bahu dramas coz those fetch them TRPs .. Interesting shows are not for them .. 🥱

Dekho even we were not happy with Param doing MKRL coz there was news of the show going off air in December .. But last night I started watching it n the show is really good .. 😊

truth is sp's shows are far better in storyline.. but the sad truth is they wont promote those shows and let them rot with low trps. until unless ekta mata & gul mumma doesnt stop doing shows there is no scope for good storylines in telly + they wont let good actors grow. if an actor want to be famous he should either work with ekta mata or gul.. but in later yrs .. they will vanish as well..!

we cant be sure sree .. either they got extension for couple of months .. even if storline is good if they promote the show can do well.. thing is sp wont promote and will expect good trps frm good shows w/o zero promotion... ghatiya channel.. ghatiya log! 😡
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Param is looking mango ice-cream. Give it to me. ❤️