Aalisha Panwar your thoughts

CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's just an Aalisha appreciation post guys tell me which acting scene of Aalisha made you her fan 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
When i saw her acting as tara she totally nailed it as tara and arohi both..it looked like two different actresses playing both role
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love aarohi/tara both & aft nia seeing as aarohi in this show mai old aarohi aka aalisha ko aur bhi jayada miss kr rhi hoon😭.i love only tara that time jab woh iss sheila ki baand baajati hai ya phir usse darati hai😉
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw Alisha for the first time in first episode of immj, in black outfit as tara,  her expressions, natural acting made me fan instantly 
1st episode has very special place in my heart 
Initially I thought tara and aarohi are the same person with a personality disorder, and was shocked to see how one girl suddenly changes to another personality, from cute bubbly innocent to cruel, brutal, psycho serial killer...
Bad me pta lga they were different people actually, wow the suspense, thrill,, mystery in s1 was worthwatching,   I thought ye blockbuster drama hoga.. .
Ab dekho   please see first episode and Friday's episode and compare them, zameen asmaan,, hero se zero ka difference dikh Jae ga sab ko😭