Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

Ive known of him and followed him since Kkusum and KZK days and I hope hes a good player this season. I felt he was playing safe and he said it himself hes playing on backfoot. I dont find him fake. He genuinely seems like a nice and decent guy unfortunately salman doesnt like male hero types personal khunas i guess. But id give him a 7.5/10 so far.

Neha, KVB and Dipika are my personal likes so far this season

Exactly same view.

He is genuinely a nice person. I have seen many of his interviews. Hv followed him on twitter n instagram. Also i think he is not fit for the BB house.Coz he cant play games n all. Ab toh Salman Bhai hadh doh ke peeche pad gaye hei.
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

KVB is a great guy, he's playing his game and I think he's playing it great.

But ofc, since Salmaan doesn't prefer him so he won't win 🤣

if he keeps playing like today he will win
Kitkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_akki

I like him...nd never seen his any show but I find him genuine guy in the show...but why the heck sallu hate him so much?? ðŸ¤”

I am from Canada and Karanvir's wife is from Canada and in fact have a lot of mutual friends and i can for sure tell you that Salman Khan does not hate him.  In fact they are quite close friends.''
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

I find him slimey, cunning and sly. I feel like even Salman has sensed this about him. 

Yes slowly KV is turning into one- slimy and cunning.
Salman only reads script, he is least bothered about who did what.
Most disappointing contestant of the series.
He's a more boring version of Hiten.
Edited by SovereignFever - 5 years ago
dumbchick thumbnail
Ab tak to KV comes across as a pretentious person and a big time snob...Edited by dumbchick - 5 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
double faced, cant take a stand for anyone , uses people, takes advantage of their emotional state gets their weakness out then uses them. a big bore on this show.
why would anyone call him hot/handsome?!🤢
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kitkat

I am from Canada and Karanvir's wife is from Canada and in fact have a lot of mutual friends and i can for sure tell you that Salman Khan does not hate him. In fact they are quite close friends.''

yeah even I read that Salman and his parents are close to KV, there are articles which shows Salim Khan has gifted Karanvir a bracelet so may be for all such reasons Salman is behaving like this with KV so that he doesn't look biased but may be from back he is supporting KV who knows!!
Because last year Salman has openly supported Shilpa & was criticised for that so he might be purposefully behaving rudely with KV for that reason .
Whatever but I really want KV to win bb12!!