Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
7~Past, Mischief And Romance

Tara and Aarohi sat together hiding from everyone to talk about what exactly happened, what Shaurya's gang did to them. "After that, I was kidnapped by my own house, and you pretended to be with them but actually you were there to save me," Aarohi/Real Tara told her.

Flashback:
Tara was tied up to a chair, her mouth was gagged, her hands were tied, her eyes carried tears. She moaned through the tape. Just then the gang along with Soha entered there. Shaurya went to Tara, Soha looked at Shaurya and then at Tara fearfully. He pulled the tape harshly.

"Remember, we tried easy way that day? But now you yourself forced us for this hard way," he said coming closer to her holding her hair. Soha came forward. "Shaurya, we shouldn't rush it all at once, we should torture her bit by bit, not like this, you know what? Trust me, I can do all this for you," Soha said and Shaurya turned to her. "No, I want to do it by myself," he said. "No, when the work would be done, I will tell you all, be happy by listening it, I promise I will do my best," she said.

He nodded and they left from there leaving the duo alone. Soha untied her and hugged her.

Fb to be continued.

"One day they got to know that you're betraying them and that's when they played the dirtiest game," Aarohi/ Real Tara said.

Fb continues:
Soha could be seen caring for Tara by the evil gang, they looked at each other, they had realized that she was betraying them and waited for her to leave. As Soha left, they came inside and Shaurya grasped her face. "You both love to betray, don't you? Face the consequences now."

He said and injected her on neck, she widened her eyes and fell limp. "Step one done, now the next step is to make it look like she's dead and that not only murder happened but some fun also took place," Shaurya told his friends shocking Tara to the core. He took a big scissors and held the bottom of her shirt and cut it a little and kept the scissors aside and torn her top fully. They laughed, a tear fell from her eyes. He gently closed her eyes.

Fb end.

"Then they showed my living dead body to you," Tara said.

Fb:
"Soha, we have a surprise gift for your faithfulness towards us," Shaurya said and looked at the entrance. Rishi entered with Tara in his arms, her head hung at an odd angle, she was totally limp, alive but couldn't move, awake but couldn't open her eyes. Soha got shocked as he dropped her in front of her. "Tara!" She screamed in a shock.

I should try to tell her I m alive. Tara thought to herself.

She tried moving but couldn't move. Soha began to cry hysterically and hugged her. "Haan haan, jo karna hai kar, seenay se laga, aansu baha, humko Kya, jo humse dagabaazi karta hai, uske kisi kareebi insaan ka nuksaan hota hai," Karan said to her, she stood up and beated all of them but they pushed her away and went from there smirking at her.

Fb end.

"Fortunately I was fine, my friend Shristi called me up that night unaware about the happenings and told me to take her place in her house as she had to go somewhere abroad without telling her parents, and till then I will have to impersonate her, I told you my name is Aarohi, but you know who m I."

Tara told her, Soha hugged her and they went from there outside the college, sat in their jeep and drove off. Manik and Nandini sat on the terrace of the college. "Nanz, I think we should marry within a month," he said and she widened her eyes. "Within a month? No Manik, let's not rush this at all, first we will solve all the problems in our way, and then we will marry, and I need enough time for shopping," she said and he smiled and kept his arm around her shoulders, she smiled cutely.

"If Soha would've been there, she would've agreed straightaway, and not like you," he joked and she looked at him with a pout. "Don't recall her so much, she nearly took my life," she said rolling her eyes. "Okay, but on another serious note, my Nandu will also agree straightaway but but but, after a whole decade," he said and she smiled and moved his arm. "Manik you're so naughty, I won't leave you," she said and began to hit her lightly and he stood up and ran away, she ran after him, eventually he turned and held her arms pinning her to the railing.

She blushed as he cupped her cheeks giving her a French kiss. He bit her earlobe and she smiled clutching her collar. Later Manik came to fab5 after dropping Nandini hone. He had received a message by them earlier. "So guys what's up?" He asked. "Nothing, we just thought to party, but at late night," Mukti said and he smiled. "Dude I m always ready to party," he said and everyone else also agreed and they shared a group hug. Dhruv's arm touched Aalia's arm and she moved it away and got irritated. He chuckled.

Later that day, the real Tara went to Deep to meet him acting normal as she couldn't wait more but the secrets weren't unveiled yet, as they met, they shared a long awaited hug. " Teri Shirt Da Main Ta Button Soniye..Baalon Ka Tere Main Haye Clip Ho Gaya, Teri Shirt Da Main Ta Button Soniye, Baalon Ka Tere Main Haye Clip Ho Gaya, Chand Se Bhi Zyada Sona Mukhda Tera, Haye Dekhte Hi Dil Ye Slip Ho Gaya, O Mar Gaye Yaar Deewane, O Tere Lover Purane,O Die Heart Fan Tere Hain, Tuhi Kadar Na Jaane, O Mar Gaye Yaar Deewane, O Tere Lover Purane
O Die Heart Fan Tere Hain, Tuhi Kadar Na Jaane," Deep sung for her as they danced together and fell on the bed.

She smiled as he came on top of her and kissed her forehead, cheeks and slowly claimed her lips. "To which brand does this lipstick belongs to? This is so tasty," he said and she giggled. "I removed my make up my dear, these are my lips only," she said and they had a good laugh. After sometime, she dozed off to sleep in his cuddle and he smiled looking at her.

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh this shaurya.poor tara.loved soha untying her n hugging her.what shaurya did to tara after knowing about the betrayal was too violent.oh poor tara couldn't even tell that she isn't dead.this reminded me of yhm.manan conversation was cute.scene was romantic.deera scene was romantic.perfect pics

taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome and very Interesting Chapter

I feel for Tara her situation is almost against her
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear!!! Manan moments...Deep n Tara's scene... N d song... Aww...poor tara she is not able to reveal her existence... Soha released Shaurya... Flashback... Loved it to the core dear... Due to some problems in internet connection I'm not able to give proper comments... My comments r not posting... So I want to retype it... That's why I am not giving detailed comment dear... Thanks for the PM...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update
nice pictures...
thanks for the pm