anurag-prena-yet to fall in love

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel they r yet to find their true soulmate in life ..

i think that both will get into biggest reality checks in life , they might finally discover true love and thats where the journey of "Anupre" will Begin as they discover their true soulmate through this tragedy if at all ekta want to get on to the title of the show KASAUTI 😳

I m really loving the show .. Parth-Erica make a fab pair and looking really cute together 😳. They both r fab actors and r complimenting each other so well πŸ‘..Really loved all their scenes together. Yawning scene showed their character's immaturity in love ..

They r still living the candy floss era of love where its all about pampering your partner with unknown small small helps. .. They r yet to feel the true essense of love in their life 😳 ..But the way the red dupattah falls on them unknowingly , its symbolic to show that very soon they will fall for each other with true love 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes they are yet to unfold their cute love story and our King of Romance is going to nail it.

But this earlier version story, I still don't know how, after finding True love your soulmate, you can marry someone else and live
happily, having many kids here and there..

Hope this Kasauti being sad version separate them by distance or something and not pair up or marry someone else. HEA then ofcourse at the end..
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

Yes they are yet to unfold their cute love story and our King of Romance is going to nail it.

But this earlier version story, I still don't know how, after finding True love your soulmate, you can marry someone else and live
happily, having many kids here and there..

Hope this Kasauti being sad version separate them by distance or something and not pair up or marry someone else. HEA then ofcourse at the end..

this is not manan its anupre🀒πŸ₯± even i want hea only yaar😳
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Suuu dear.. What a lovely post.. πŸ€—
Coming to forum just to read something that is nice and feeling good. Your post brings that wonderful feeling.. And your caps just adds the flavor to the forum.. Please keep them coming regularly.. And we get to chill out after KYY times.. 😳
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Suuu dear.. What a lovely post.. πŸ€—

Coming to forum just to read something that is nice and feeling good. Your post brings that wonderful feeling.. And your caps just adds the flavor to the forum.. Please keep them coming regularly.. And we get to chill out after KYY times.. 😳

yaar poo iam very sure parthu going to rock the show more than ky2 and my full time attendance with my zabardast topic and capsπŸ€—
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rLook at your Parth in these two pictures. First one the light shade of intensity and the second shade of cuteness.. And more to come and he's gonnaaa nail them all ...
Erica brings in her own graceful presence and charm to her shades... Together they are carving their niche.. Getting the magic spell slowly cast on us.. 😳
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah man I can't wait for the love story to begin. I'm very impatient by nature so the wait is killing me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

rLook at your Parth in these two pictures. First one the light shade of intensity and the second shade of cuteness.. And more to come and he's gonnaaa nail them all ...
Erica brings in her own graceful presence and charm to her shades... Together they are carving their niche.. Getting the magic spell slowly cast on us.. 😳

yaar poo for saying my parth you are getting 7 more births moreπŸ€—
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Yeah man I can't wait for the love story to begin. I'm very impatient by nature so the wait is killing me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if love starts for the story to move, i feel they will bring in komolika yaar 😲
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sue101

if love starts for the story to move, i feel they will bring in komolika yaar 😲

Yeah you're right. But I really want to see some cute romantic scenes. 😳I don't like their indifference (for the lack of a better word) towards each other right now πŸ˜”πŸ˜†