Prediction about Naveen's Track

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
What do you guys think will happen with Naveen's track? 

I think Mohini will emotionally blackmail Prerna into marrying him to forgive her father's loan. Mohini will try to get them married before Moloy returns. 

Anurag and Prerna aren't in love yet, so there will be no misunderstandings, thankfully. ðŸ˜† I think Anurag will figure out why Prerna is marrying Naveen and learn about his creepy intentions, and he will help break Prerna's marriage with him. In this process, the two of them will fall in love. Once they're in love, Komolika will enter. 

Remember in the promo, Moloy and Rajesh were discussing Anurag and Prerna's marriage? It hasn't happened yet, so it'll happen after this track, and that's going to be around the time that Komolika will enter. So I don't think we will have to bear with Naveen for too long. 

Do share your opinions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice prediction
i think it will not go to marriage since Naveen will misbehave prior to that and Anu has been noticing him lately with Prerna...and Anu will say they wont get married as he is not a good man or so..

lets wait and watch.. they will fall in love simultaneously while Mohini is setting the marriage of prerna with naveen

ilovepyaar thumbnail
I also don't think it will go until the marriage day. It might not even get to the engagement. ðŸ˜† He might beg his mom to let Prerna go, and Mohini will hate Prerna more. 
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the Naveen track is to bring awareness between Anu-Pre. The way they have been portrayed so far, they are just acquaintances and see each other as their father's friend's child. There is almost no appreciation of each other as individuals. Something BIG has to break the continuum of 10 years of polite disinterest and habit. I think Naveen's lecherousness will let Anurag see Prerna as a desirable and strong girl, while Prerna will be able to appreciate the goodness of Anurag. 

Remember even Anjali & co. pointing out how hot Anurag was looking in the football field had left Prerna cold and unbothered? So the makers have to show something really impactful which will let these two see each other out of the cubby-holes in which they have slotted each other. 
Yes the lech aspect is yuckk and makes for hard viewing; they could probably have used some other ploy. 
 I was just thinking what could induce anyone to ever fall in love with any boy they have known forever and have had no interest in ten years?-- I guess it will have to be something really unsettling.
 But I have hopes this Naveen track wont last too long.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Yes, Naveen's track is definitely to bring A and P together. Anurag was in London so him and Prerna haven't spoken much -- she even said that she has never been to their home in yesterday's episode. I think in this season she has been a little distant from Basu family. Last season Prerna and Moloy Basu were very close from the beginning, and she even knew Anurag a bit better than she knew him in this season. Nevertheless, the step from respect/friendship to love needs to be taken. 

They will get to know each other and that will induce the 'love' feeling. So far Anurag and Prerna have pretty much been strangers, but this Naveen track will make them learn more about each other and push them together. 
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago