Unconcealed Lust and Love- Ep 4

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 4: 4/5
An overall interesting episode!

We see the animal in Naveen wake up, his sudden thirst towards making Prerna his own is clearly indicated in his eagerness and vulgar dialogues (superb acting by the actor, what's his name?) and surprisingly, Mohini agrees! I hadn't even imagined she will agree to get her rich, handsome (and super pervert) brother a gareeb ladki like Prerna! Who knows what else filth is present in this sibling duo's mind

Naveen acts on his lust and touches Prerna inappropriately and I wished, with all my might, that she should punch him right now! But alas, Prerna's sanskars won over her self-respect😕 because doosron ke chehre ki muskaan is more important than your own izzat. Great.

Anyways, then we have girls fingerling over Anurag and he opts to go home with Prerna and they have an intense discussion about love, out of no where. Sorry, but I think it's way too early for them to have such a detailed discussion on a topic like this, when they aren't even that good friends. Like, who discusses stuff like this so casually? And is it only me or was Prerna too enthusiastic about her views on pyaar, ishq, mohabbat?😆

Precap: Kaha tha na 15 lakh ka loan bhari padega? Now, I think, when Mohini will come to Prerna's place to ask for her hand in marriage for her muh bola bhai and Prerna will refuse, she will talk to her about forgiving the loan and Prerna will be emotionally blackmailed to marry Naveen. Ugh. 

Edited: to add the rating😆
Edited by SanyaEterna - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think your prediction will become true 
Yuckkk 
I don't want to see prerna asking anurag's mamiji ðŸ¥±
KumbhkarnKiNani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well-written piece.
I have been reading your posts over the last few days and in all fairness, I have liked all of them :)

I also like your idea of rating each episode out of a cummulative score of 5. 
Having said that, if I had to rate them, I would give a much lower score for each episode :P

The writing of the show clearly lacks soul and depth, which was clearly evident by that 'love-talk'. Indeed, it came out of nowhere. Spot on!

That man is a serious creep ðŸ¤¢ Also, loved your take on Prerna's so-called 'sanskaars' overriding her self-respect. Sigh! But I guess that I shouldn't be surprised. Prerna is no Sonakshi and in all likelihood, can never have that strength, steel and panache. Still early days though and I would love to be proved wrong.

Once again, let me say that I really like your reviews. Will look forward to the next one :)

-Lavy
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Yuckkk 

Prerna as Anurag's Mamiji, oh I hadn't even thought about that
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: KumbhkarnKiNani

Well-written piece.

I have been reading your posts over the last few days and in all fairness, I have liked all of them :)

I also like your idea of rating each episode out of a cummulative score of 5. 
Having said that, if I had to rate them, I would give a much lower score for each episode :P

The writing of the show clearly lacks soul and depth, which was clearly evident by that 'love-talk'. Indeed, it came out of nowhere. Spot on!

That man is a serious creep  🤢 Also, loved your take on Prerna's so-called 'sanskaars' overriding her self-respect. Sigh! But I guess that I shouldn't be surprised. Prerna is no Sonakshi and in all likelihood, can never have that strength, steel and panache. Still early days though and I would love to be proved wrong.

Once again, let me say that I really like your reviews. Will look forward to the next one :)

-Lavy

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying these, it'll encourage me to keep writing them😆

Well, the ratings are totally my POV. Today's episode was a good one except the unnecessary love talk discussion that's why I gave it a -1😆

Yes, Prerna is no Sonakshi! And I guess, abla naari to a strong woman will be her character's journey! 

See you next week then, thanks again for your lovely words!😛

-Sanu
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice review ..I hope anu saves pre from dat creepy mamaji😳 Apart from that ,
today AP scenes are totally enjoyable moments!  I'm just enjoying the sweetness while I can!

Edited by rupinr - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Yuckkk 

This is very funny.. How on the world would it be for Pre to become Maamiji to Anu.. ðŸ¤ª
Good thinking by the way.. ðŸ˜‰
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The last part of your post about Prerna getting emotional blackmailed is definitely going to be seen in the show. 
Mohini is bit over the top here.
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the wonderful a analysis. Just adding a thought to the proposal the sis of the multiple divorcee is bringing... I think Mohini already senses that Prerna can be a problem to her dreams about her Anu's marriage. She knows how close her husband is to Shekhar and the thought of an alliance between their kids might enter his mind. Notice the way she was displeased about Anu and Pre walking together on the second episode. Anu's suggestion to buy from Pre's mom's stall must have worried her too. So by supporting her brother's proposal she is trying to eliminate the threat of Pre from Anu's life.
PS: was watching the vm laal ishq posted here  (the link). Did anyone notice the way moloy was looking at Anu and Pre doing Arti together ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupinr

Nice review ..I hope anu saves pre from dat creepy mamaji😳 Apart from that ,
today AP scenes are totally enjoyable moments!  I'm just enjoying the sweetness while I can!

Let's see what happens! Anurag saving Prerna is definitely going to happen😆