'Mahishasur' Evil Eye Galore- Ep 3

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I was wondering, can we rate episodes๐Ÿ˜†
I will, from now, so 3rd Episode gets a:

4/5!

So it starts from Mohini grumbling about yesterday's incidence and Moloy shuts her up. It was a lovely scene๐Ÿ˜† Shows how he can be serious when he wants to be.

Then we move to the Sharmas, where we come to know that they are under a debt of 15 lakhs because the Basu's helped them and Rajesh is trying to pay it off by selling his beloved pushtaini zameen. I am pretty sure this fact will come up soon in some storyline.

Quickly moving on to Veena Sharma being bipolar; night mein she's all bitchy about the Basus, morning mein she's telling Prerna to deliver prasad to them. ๐Ÿ˜•

Then came the most cringe scene of the whole episode, Prerna falling face flat into the prasad and standing up with the prasad face pack. That was not at all cute or funny, seriously, how much prasad was in the patta that it covered her entire face? (-1 for this scene)๐Ÿ˜†

ENTRY of the Mahishasur aka Creep Uncle/ Pervert Mama. 

(Bonus: funny scene- Prerna washing her face in the middle of the room?!)

So Mahishasur (I will be calling him this only) starts flirting on the spot, saying cheap things to her when her dupatta tears and ugh it gave me the creeps. ๐Ÿคข That actor is doing a fab job, btw!

Moving on to our star crossed lovers, Anurag invites Prerna into his room and Prerna being all surprised with the books he has. Again we see how opposite these two people are yet they have a comfort level around each other. Cute.

Okay, so, is Mahishasur the Ross of KZK2? Having so many divorces that Moloy lost count ๐Ÿ˜†

Now in the pandal, Anurag helps Prerna and she doesn't even know it's him until the end, symbolism much?

Then Anurag requests his mother to buy gifts from the Sharma Stall and we see how she does that. We know she can do anything for her Aunoo so isn't it hard to believe that she will try to separate Prerna, whom Anurag will love and want the most, from him? 

Then we see Prerna helping Anurag with the mighty rope! Seriously, does the couple do gym together? Pushing away burning pillars, pulling down heavy ropes, such hard work in just two days! Symbolism here is simple, they will be there for each other, every time, won't need to ask help from the other because the other will already be there to help them๐Ÿ˜†

Mahishasur enters the pandal and Panditji immediately knows an evil person has entered! This Panditji should be a security guard at airports and such๐Ÿ‘ Such precise judgement๐Ÿ˜†

So Mahishasur starts with his creepiness again and Anurag notices him. I can already see how Prerna will become a topic of conflict between Anurag and Mohini. Mahishasur will probably misbehave with Prerna and Anurag will support her while Mohini will support her brother. Mahishasur will be insulted and Mohini will forever hate Prerna! (I am 99% sure this will happen, giving some chance to the writers to come up with something new in the 1%๐Ÿ˜†)

Precap: Mahishasur is fast, all ready to marry Prerna! Ooohhh๐Ÿฅฑ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice point you've noticed - Prerna not even knowing that it's Anu who was helping him all the time , till she became unburdened more or less.
Because interestingly enough, in season 1, it was Anurag who'd arranged for the money required for Prerna's start up and Prerna of course knew nothing about it . After a looonnggg time , when she finally found out , she's already very successful in business, she felt overwhelmed with gratitude and guilt both. 
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode..
Prerna helping anurag while anjali was asking him if he needed juice while the guy was struggling with ropes..๐Ÿ˜†
Prerna's mom is too complaining.. I think they are trying to draw a parallel with mohini with both the husbands being calm and the wife's being the bitchy type..
The maamu..I hated him, the actor is amazing..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ made me feel the hatred.. I wished when he put the dupatta on Pre's head, she would just turn around and slap him for entering into her personal space..then she could simply say sorry..I thought it was someone creep..

I liked how anu noticed that Pre was being uncomfortable cos of mamu and went their subtly and helped her..โค๏ธ
Loved their chemistry..
Panditji was fun๐Ÿ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely review! This Mahishasur character is interesting. ๐Ÿ˜† I can't believe he told Mohini he wants to marry Prerna. I want to see if she'll support this marriage. ๐Ÿ˜† 

The symbolism is amazing in this show. I also love how subtly and beautifully they're falling in love. It's not like "Oh Anurag saved me so I'm in love", but rather it's slow and gradual and even though they'll probably be in love within the next week or two, I am grateful they're building up to it, and it's not like BAM in love overnight. 

I think Mahishasur will take an interest in Komolika too when she comes. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Post!!! What an analysis ๐Ÿ‘
EK story is so predictable...
Am sure that the story would continue in the same way, but what am looking forward to this Mahisasur's vinaash ๐Ÿ˜†
Lets see yeh kaise hota hai??
Probably, he would try to molest Prerna and ofc, Anurag would be the saviour ( coz he is the hero) and beat trash of him. And Mohini would hate Prerna for the same...or even point fingers at her character
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely review with funny pinch to it ๐Ÿ‘..Hmm Mahishasur is the guy.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let Prerna be the Durga Maa to punish him for his bad deeds.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ After all Durga needs to do some stunt shows as well along with the fire and rain.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

Very nice point you've noticed - Prerna not even knowing that it's Anu who was helping him all the time , till she became unburdened more or less.

Because interestingly enough, in season 1, it was Anurag who'd arranged for the money required for Prerna's start up and Prerna of course knew nothing about it . After a looonnggg time , when she finally found out , she's already very successful in business, she felt overwhelmed with gratitude and guilt both. 

Really! I didn't know that๐Ÿ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi_sanam

I liked today's episode..

Prerna helping anurag while anjali was asking him if he needed juice while the guy was struggling with ropes.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Prerna's mom is too complaining.. I think they are trying to draw a parallel with mohini with both the husbands being calm and the wife's being the bitchy type..
The maamu..I hated him, the actor is amazing..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ made me feel the hatred.. I wished when he put the dupatta on Pre's head, she would just turn around and slap him for entering into her personal space..then she could simply say sorry..I thought it was someone creep..

I liked how anu noticed that Pre was being uncomfortable cos of mamu and went their subtly and helped her..โค๏ธ
Loved their chemistry..
Panditji was fun๐Ÿ˜†

I guess you are right, Mohini and Veena seem quite similar, both irritate their husbands quite a bit๐Ÿ˜†

Mahishasur is really creepy
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Lovely review! This Mahishasur character is interesting.  ๐Ÿ˜† I can't believe he told Mohini he wants to marry Prerna. I want to see if she'll support this marriage. ๐Ÿ˜† 

The symbolism is amazing in this show. I also love how subtly and beautifully they're falling in love. It's not like "Oh Anurag saved me so I'm in love", but rather it's slow and gradual and even though they'll probably be in love within the next week or two, I am grateful they're building up to it, and it's not like BAM in love overnight. 

I think Mahishasur will take an interest in Komolika too when she comes. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks!

I don't think Mohini will support Mahishasur in his decision of marrying Prerna, at least I hope she doesn't!

Yes, their falling in love process will be like a slow burn, dheere dheere๐Ÿ˜†

Mahishasur and Komolika? Now that's interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FlyingClouds.

Wonderful Post!!! What an analysis ๐Ÿ‘
EK story is so predictable...
Am sure that the story would continue in the same way, but what am looking forward to this Mahisasur's vinaash ๐Ÿ˜†
Lets see yeh kaise hota hai??
Probably, he would try to molest Prerna and ofc, Anurag would be the saviour ( coz he is the hero) and beat trash of him. And Mohini would hate Prerna for the same...or even point fingers at her character

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, I'm pretty sure that'll happen but let's see, maybe we'll get to see something new?๐Ÿ˜†