Bepannaah LIVE UPDATES for 27 Sept 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

[

The episode begins with Adi declaring Zoya loved him n would live with him forever ...  just like he loved her n would like to live with her forever .

Anjana accuses that  Zoya was lying n taking advantage of Adi ..zoya was just a gold.digger 
adi retorts that she was going to be bahu of this house .so mom better watch her tongue . as he could not hear anything against zoya .

Adi asks Harsh to speak to wasim ... to accept their rishta ...anjana says adi will never be happy with Zoya .
She will never give her  blessings to Zoya .

Harsh scolds Anjana for not.supporting their son . Harsh says they were just seeking blessings for their marriage . Adi says he will marry Zoya whether tbey get parent's blessings or not .

Anjana accuses.Zoya of causing rift between mom n beta .

Harsh advises AdYa to get married ASAP 
Their mom would.accept sooner or later .
Anjana denies that ..she refuses to live in the same house as zoya . Either Zoya lived here or anjana .
Zoya feels bad n urges Adi to stop his mom . Adi says his mom was a very adamant woman..zoya pleads hom to pacify his mom .adi agrees .

At Arora house Noor tries to console upset roshna . Wasim is unaffected . 
Roshna asks Noor to call up Adi n try to know the wellbeing of Zoya and Adi . 
Adi does not.respond. roshna asks her to call arjun .

At Hooda mansion arjun replies zoya as fine . He decides to get her to phone . Zoya is seen sitting in  a corner very upset over Abbu's harsh words . How he  broke rishta with her .
Arjun gives her his mobile . Zoya assures she was ok . Adi was with her . .as Noor.n. rosbna speak to.Zoya Wasim arrives n prevents them to speak to Zoya . If they disagreed with him they could leave like Zoya . 

Zoya over hears her abbu ..she assures abbu that she will never call them.up.again .

At hooda mansion Anjqna is leaving with bags n baggage . Adi tries to stop her . Zoya too.pleads Anjana not.to leave . Adi insists this was her house . He would do just as his mom wished. Pleads hr not to lleave home . Anjana confirms if he would do as she asked ?? 
ANJANA SAYS she did not want to see zoya's face in this house again. Could he do that ??
Harsh n Arjun are shocked at this demand .
Adi.cooly replies that she would never.see zoya's face in this house again .

Adya are seen preparing to. leave together 
 Anjana stops him from leaving .  Adi says he had held.Zoya's hand for ever. If Zoya was not allowed they would go away . If zoya was not allowed  even he would not stay .

Zoya asks Adi not.to walk out . She did not with to be the reason behind ma beta separation . Adi explains tbat his mom ws not accepting her son's decision. His happiness she w being adamant ..he would soon set everything right ..he asks for Zoya's support ..zoya places her hand i to his n promises today onwards they will be together always .

Adi packs some of his stuff. AdYa leave.together. 

.harsh asks anjana not to behave in adamant manner . She retorts that zoya broke risbtaa with her own father . How could one expect hr to be loyal to Adi ?? 
Harsh decides to support his beta bahu . He tells Adi that he was proid to see his son being ao supportive of his wife . He blesses them both .
Adi tells harsh that zoya's ab u did not   believe adi could ever keep.Zo happy .he did not want to see anjana would never be kind to Zoya ..thats why he wished to go away .

Precap.for.tomorrow.
Adi  has decorated the entire room  with  candles .
Adya are in the middle of a circle of candles filled with rose petals.
Adi.tells.Zoya that she had asked him what was their rishtaa. 
So.now it was her turn to give him her reply that .."hum aapke hain kaun ?"
Saying this he goes down on his knee before Zoya and asks ...zoya will you be mine ?? Will you marry me ?? He hold up a ring to her . 
Adi proposes.to.Zoya in romantic setting 
Zoya blushes n smiles as she nods her head in agreement.

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Omgee so.excited to.watch AdYa proposal 
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a romantic proposal !
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Adi  run...run...get married fast before your crazy Mom & Waseem get married making their children step-brother & sister😆 bcs both crazy will do anything to stop the wedding.
Thanks for the update dear
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
proposal!??!?! I was not expecting this. Omgeee im soo happyyy
Sutapasima thumbnail

Wasim is getting intolerable with each passing episode ðŸ˜¡
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayantara.

What a romantic proposal !

Took me as a surprise .
Thank God this was not leaked out by news channels ..or the fun would be spoilt.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Sutapasima
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 5 years ago
Chamcham45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harini01

Thanks for the Update Sutapasima

Hi friends
M new here
I have been watching this serial on YouTube but from July I can't access the videos

Can anyone tell me how I can watch tv serials online

Thanc