Posted: 5 years ago
Tharki maamu acting was done gud by the actor. He really gave u creep vibes n he played the tharkiness to the t. I was really impressed by his tharkiness. Hope anurag beats tharki maamu big time
 I feel prerna will beat him first ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope anurag doesn't misunderstand prerna! I think ultimately there will be scene of prerna being harrassed/forced by the pervert (not that he isnt harrassing her now,but I am talking about something more dangerous)..I wish it wouldn't lead to that but this is hindi tv show where such stuff is used to dramatize things.The old pervert wants to marry her though,I didn't expect that!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
As an actor he is doing a good job
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He is doing great as an actor, but man I feel so creeped out. Prerna needs to speak up and tell him to back off. She shouldn't just silently walk away. I'm also hoping that Anurag doesn't misunderstand her, but I don't think he will. It's very clear that the uncle is the one who's advancing on her. He just came out of a divorce and it seems like he's gone through many of those so I'm not surprised he wants to marry her. 
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mamu sabko mamu bana raha hai but I just wish Anurag sense his intention and save Prerna 
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is insanely creepy man. The actor is doing such an awesome job.  

Offtopic but Erica looks so weak and they make her hold pillars and today pulling the rope. Looks odd. And she is still mumbling all the time. ðŸ˜•
Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

He is insanely creepy man. The actor is doing such an awesome job.  

Offtopic but Erica looks so weak and they make her hold pillars and today pulling the rope. Looks odd. And she is still mumbling all the time. ðŸ˜•

people here think she is fantastic😆
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mamu ko Halke mey na liya jaaye aakhir he is been compared with maheshasur...lakin shakuni mama kahey toh jayda acha hai...jaldi nhi lakin late hi sahi pitega zarur
Tranquile_Self thumbnail
He did give creeps🤢 Claps for his acting...but prerna, anurag and prerna's dad senseid his creepy activities but i expected her mother to have understood it with one look...but ofcourse this s how it ll b in a show😛
SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have no plans to watch this show, but just happened to catch a few scenes of today's epi by chance. Erica looked really pretty and that's why I watched it for a few minutes.  But then, this guy came along  and he totally CREEPED ME OUT!  I have seen this actor play other roles on TV, but this was like... Man!! You take one look at him and you know you never want to cross paths with him again. I hope Prerna remains safe from this creep! Bye!