Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So last night when they showed Prerna trying to push that pillar  away with all her might  I couldn't contain my laughter at how  similar the scene was to Captain America trying to get that gauntlet off Thanos.

I don't know how to post pictures else I would have. Romance will happen eventually but right now I'm just loving the comical antics

PS: if it is allowed and you know how to and if you want to then go ahead and post the picture

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nozzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true... ðŸ¤£
Watch today's episode... In this both prerna and Anurag are trying to play our dear ol' captain. There's a scene which will remind you of captain pulling the helicopter down with his bare hands. Difference is that there was a helicopter he was pulling... Here it's the pandal they are trying to save. 
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both scenes were funny. The plot is embarrassingly bad. ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: nozzy

So true...  🤣

Watch today's episode... In this both prerna and Anurag are trying to play our dear ol' captain. There's a scene which will remind you of captain pulling the helicopter down with his bare hands. Difference is that there was a helicopter he was pulling... Here it's the pandal they are trying to save. 

OMG yes so true!!
Hey I love mcu...logic be damned they are fun and so are these scenes with Anurag and Prerna
Ab kya kare since they are no superheroes toh dono milke poori takat laga rahe hai

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Both scenes were funny. The plot is embarrassingly bad.  😆 

Yeah I know it needs a hint of subtleness