Cynto thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Parth n ericka acting was awesome bt their chemistry is lacking n the story is crapn going too fast n the show visual is too bright too many red hope n pray they improve the story n Anupre chemistry 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha_rocks thumbnail
Hmm i won't say major fail because only 2 episodes have been aired so it will take its own time to get settled and yes I agree too much red but then red is a color of anurag and prerna so it will be showed. .
Cynto thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

Hmm i won't say major fail because only 2 episodes have been aired so it will take its own time to get settled and yes I agree too much red but then red is a color of anurag and prerna so it will be showed. .

i know yar sirf parth keliye im watching bt the story is going crap n too much red yaar i know yeh unka color symbol of love n all bt its too much n the chemistry is lacking hope n pray it gets better by better in the upcominig ep
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Um..I found it good maybe cuz I haven't watched S1. I se some good chemistry waiting to unveil between the leads.Besides the over exaggeration which is a part and parcel of EK shows, I do find it endearing to watch😊
sha_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cynto

i know yar sirf parth keliye im watching bt the story is going crap n too much red yaar i know yeh unka color symbol of love n all bt its too much n the chemistry is lacking hope n pray it gets better by better in the upcominig ep

@cynto darling u have to accept ki ekta ke shows aisey hi hotey hai..don't expect too much and it's not a youth show...in future it will be becoming typical SaaS bahu show...be prepared for that too...I have watched season 1 so I know Rona dhona bhi bahut hai

Parth is our fav pata nahi how we will see him broken and all...
Story mey philhal koi chnge nhi lag raha but too soon to predict as i said...toh relax and just see parth...

Love u al
Nitara
Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I have zero complaints cause this is what I signed up for when I decided to watch the show.😉

really enjoyed the fabulous performance by Parth ⭐️
Cynto thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

@cynto darling u have to accept ki ekta ke shows aisey hi hotey hai..don't expect too much and it's not a youth show...in future it will be becoming typical SaaS bahu show...be prepared for that too...I have watched season 1 so I know Rona dhona bhi bahut hai

Parth is our fav pata nahi how we will see him broken and all...
Story mey philhal koi chnge nhi lag raha but too soon to predict as i said...toh relax and just see parth...

Love u al
Nitara

i know its not a youth show bt parth character as anurag will be unseen by other if mr bajag n kamoli ka entry huwa toh 
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry to disagree but m loving their chemistry
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupinr

I have zero complaints cause this is what I signed up for when I decided to watch the show.😉

really enjoyed the fabulous performance by Parth ⭐️

agree with this..

I know people are expecting different but I am pretty sure even with parth and erica, the story is going to be more or less the same as it goes on most of ekta's shows..
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The show is really not up to the mark and is majorly hyped. I m not complaining just for the sake of complaining. Not that it doesn't compare to S1 it doesn't compare to any decent EK show as of now. I think the hype is the main reason for us viewers to have humongous expectations from the show and thus the disappointment. However its only been a few episodes so let's wait and watch. Edited by Sanaya-hi-Rani - 5 years ago