nothing new in Parthu baba being amazing in acting..

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
who else can show such a transition in role in  just two days other than our dear parthu

Sometimes i wonder how do  actors perform/act this well that one remains so amazed by his performance.

PARTH an  actor who perform with so much ease & comfort as if acting was written for him, as if he was actually not acting, but enacting real life.

How does he  manage to surprise us everytime with his beyond brilliant expressions?!  His EYES say it all. He  can literally speak with his eyes, and thats "fine" acting in my opinion. He dont need to act, i can simply relate to him.

What can i say about this guy. He's young, beautiful, talented, & most importantly a total hard-worker who entered TV without any sort of references. He's a powerhouse of skill & refinement!

Whether its his dialogues that are sometimes filmy, or whether they are sensible ones, he gives his 100% to it. Im simply amazed by him, he's truly a wonder-man. This actor can do any kind of a scene given to him, if he's to play basketball, he'll play it with so much ease, if he's to do completely the opposite, he'll do that also with finesse. Be it emotional scenes, light-hearted scenes, romantic or dance scenes,  He will never disappoint us, he  always give his 200% to everything he does  & this is what makes all to respect him all the more for his hard work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is a brilliant actor no doubt on that.. the way his eyes speak even when the dialogues were at the back ground or not.. this is surely a fire packed performance.. 

He is innocent and serious... this character is exact opposite of our Monster Manik, but my boi has completely nailed it..

Our 3 years wait for his comeback is really worth.. 

The capsπŸ‘πŸ‘.. sure going to steal it..😳
priya185 thumbnail
so far he has done well and looks innocent showing he suits the role
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

He is a brilliant actor no doubt on that.. the way his eyes speak even when the dialogues were at the back ground or not.. this is surely a fire packed performance.. 

He is innocent and serious... this character is exact opposite of our Monster Manik, but my boi has completely nailed it..

Our 3 years wait for his comeback is really worth.. 

The capsπŸ‘πŸ‘.. sure going to steal it..😳

all yours yaar
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohhh Suu girl... Is that you from our KYY days?!!! Guess me...πŸ˜‰
Glad to catch up.. And I'm super glad that I will get lovely caps from you.. πŸ˜³
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi sue
I had no doubt that Parth would be brilliant  the only issue I have is the character of Anuraag. will watch until Anu's marriage to Nikka  coz post that Anuraag was not worth watching acc to KZk1

Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Hi sue

I had no doubt that Parth would be brilliant  the only issue I have is the character of Anuraag. will watch until Anu's marriage to Nikka  coz post that Anuraag was not worth watching acc to KZk1

as per parth interview season 2 will be different and anurag will not marry that many times like season 1 
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Ohhh Suu girl... Is that you from our KYY days?!!! Guess me...πŸ˜‰

Glad to catch up.. And I'm super glad that I will get lovely caps from you.. πŸ˜³

is it shibz misha yaar?
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved the pics.
Indeed the King of expressions His expression are always on point
Totally agreed with the title name...
Actor is excellent when his acting gets more attention than grand set and great cinematography
Parth is nailing it. He proves he is the best once again.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IKR. Thou this seedha sadha role suits him less but Im loving him so far. He is one of the best things in KZK2. He was amazing in the episode. Especially when he jumped into the fire. That moment, my heart was on fire. β˜ΊοΈ
Hayee! All drools for Anurag babu. πŸ˜Ž