Posted: 5 years ago
why is the forum so inactive..this drama has an awesome Jodi and a great plot,.only thing Is the story is moving very slowly ,,but I wish the forum would be more active ..come on guysss😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I would love to see the forum active ...but there is no chaska meter  ...don't know when we ll get it and guess we don't have any Moderator neither

Am back to IF after a long time due to this show... I love JaiDhya jodi and the plot as u said ...but alas it's so inactive overhere...due lack of members
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Even I wonder why this forum is so inactive. Only a few come here. But anyway I will be here for as long as I can.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would come here more often, but I am very busy with my work. I visit this forum every time that my schedule allows as I like the subject and the chemistry of the leads very much. 

A question: have we met before? Your name sounds familiar. We're you part of Udaan Forum, by chance?
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah even I'm surprised not many people I do visit as much as I can.

Will try and be more active hope more people will join it's an amazing show I'm really enjoying it Jaidhya are too cute
4me2 thumbnail
Their fights are so cute but this Samrat is getting intolerable now

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I would love to see the forum active ...but there is no chaska meter   ...don't know when we ll get it and guess we don't have any Moderator neither

Am back to IF after a long time due to this show... I love JaiDhya jodi and the plot as u said ...but alas it's so inactive overhere...due lack of members

I was also wondering why we had no chaska meter ..I hope we get one soon ...le's try to be active...I am also back cause of this Jodi,welcome back ðŸ˜›
Edited by nancy97 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4me2

Even I wonder why this forum is so inactive. Only a few come here. But anyway I will be here for as long as I can.

.  Yap do stay.l will also try to stay active as much as I can !!

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I would come here more often, but I am very busy with my work. I visit this forum every time that my schedule allows as I like the subject and the chemistry of the leads very much. 

A question: have we met before? Your name sounds familiar. We're you part of Udaan Forum, by chance?

Oh well I understand how hectic must be but do visit when u can...and yah I was on the udaan forum but was not very active ðŸ˜³
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy97

.  Yap do stay.l will also try to stay active as much as I can !!

As long as we can discuss the show it will be good