No multiple marriages in season 2 pls ...what do u say?

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I m tired of seeing multiple marriage and bunch of half siblings-sons-daughters looming out of it, 
Hope Balaji don't cater us the same in season 2 and make mockery of a holy ritual like marriage...

I don't mind komolika or Bajaj having brief affair with leads but Anurag-Prerna should be inseparable and also given to the fact that Parth and Erica seems to have a crackling chemistry, it would be stupid to separate them..

What do u think?
Edited by memad - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree multiple marriages should not happen.Anurag prerna temporary separation is ok but should not be separated forever like in season1.But I am not keeping hopes. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zapdos

There is absolutely no point in separating parth and erica

Today's generation will never accept it at all

If you see content wise, kzk was the crappiest of all ekta's classic shows
Kahani and Kyunki were still better off

And ekta did suffer a major setback when all her shows came crashing down one after the other, when tarak mehta, bidaai, yrkkh and balika vadhu entered the tv screens

Ekta also learnt from her lessons and came with pavitra rishta which revised her back

Pavitra rishta and yhm were miles apart from her shitty K shows
No point in going to the stone age of kzk again

Oh yes, I forgot that the old season was in 2001 and viewers accepted multiple marriages...

Good point, TODAY'S GEN WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT...

Hope ekta is listening..   
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prerna and Anurag never got together...
But I feel this time also they are not going to be together because in promos SRK said that they are like parallel tracks of train which go together but never meet.😭

In earlier season Anurag never got a peaceful life.Prerna got a settled life with Mr. Bajaj.

Lets see what hapens because in 2018 era fans actually oppose through social media when makers try to oppose the leads specially if they have a good chemistry.Plus now viewrs have plenty of choices apart from Kasauti.Lets see if makers can take the risk of separating the leads and if viewers accept it.

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zapdos

That time there was no IF and other social media dear ... Besides ekta didn't have any competition

Now rashmi is there against ekta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Moreover on a side note, ekta will never be able to cross 2000 episodes mark which rashmi and rajan shahi have crossed

If ekta shows same crap, it will only work in favour of rashmi's show shaktiπŸ˜‰ ... And she will only get brickbats from us

Exactly people wont accept the multiple marriages,marke zinda ho jaana and multiple children crap
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about multiple marriages but from the promos it's pretty clear that anurag and prerna will NEVER BE TOGETHER. Moreover even ekta herself said that it's about two people who are for each other but not with each other. So don't expect them to be together
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: memad

I m tired of seeing multiple marriage and bunch of half siblings-sons-daughters looming out of it, 

Hope Balaji don't cater us the same in season 2 and make mockery of a holy ritual like marriage...

I don't mind komolika or Bajaj having brief affair with leads but Anurag-Prerna should be inseparable and also given to the fact that Parth and Erica seems to have a crackling chemistry, it would be stupid to separate them..

What do u think?

It is not possible .coz Sneha , Prem, Kasak hv big roles in future. Story incomplete without them.
Kasak is Bajaj Prerna daughter. Bajaj's daughter  Kasak is pregnant with Anuragg 's adopted son Shravan 
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope so too. I definitely don't want to see multiple marriages in the show. I think she will bring different twists this time, as youth will not tolerate that many marriages and kids.

I just think that with twitter and other websites, they wont be repeating such tracks.
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ekta made it clear in the promo that they will get separated 'Milo tak sath chalte hai par kabhi ek nahi houn pate'!So um not keeping any hopes
But I really hope too that no multiple marriages happen this time
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Umm... The story is of two lovers who get United only after death. Why is anyone even hoping Prerna Anu to be together?  Prerna and Bajaj have children and their daughter is impregnated by Anurag's adopted son Shravan. This is the story