Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Though ekta's style might have changed over the years, even though she still loves separating the leads. But when she's been shouting about star crossed lovers right from promo 1 and srk's saying that ๐Ÿ˜† so I have little hope of them staying together. I am just watching it for the initial love story and their marriage as parth and eri look so cute together. And I just hope their sepration and all is a little organic with some rhyme and reason.. that's all I hope
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

Damn I set myself up for a tragedy

Yes you have I'm afraid, which is why I still haven't watched any of the episodes yet for this show, as I know exactly what happened in the original, and it's so depressing, and ekta and srk have hinted so clearly that this season will be no different; that separation and zero unity will be a consistent pattern in anurag and prerna's story, and just like the original, they will definitely be married to other people, and anurag will most likely have lots of wives. He had 4 wives in total in the original as far as I remember, including kamolika being first, then prerna for a short while, then aparna, then the fourth was called sampada. Prerna on the other hand was only ever married to anurag and rishabh bajaj. It is this known fact that this will be a depressing show just like the original, and that anurag-prerna will NEVER be together, and always be seperate is why I won't watch the show, as the original frustrated me, but I may watch some scenes here and there that interest me and come to this forum. 
Melkor thumbnail
Honestly I don't mind a tragic ending.I wouldn't even mind AnuPre never getting married coz marriage mostly ends the fun.
Let them remain single and romance each other๐Ÿ˜‰ Parth and Erica's chemistry needs to be utilised to its max potential.Who doesn't enjoy slowburn and angst?

But what I am strictly against are the multiple marriages and them falling for others.Yeah Komo and Bajaj are inevitable but the multiple marriages can be avoided.

AnuPre can remain single with Komo,Bajaj and others trying to separate them and they can romance the hell out of each other and die at the end thus reuniting in heaven.

cutebaby10 thumbnail
i hope this is not 2001 era  story it won't work now if this is the same story  i hope ek make different story and is it true she is also making kyunki 2, kahani 2 and kth 2 too that's what i have heard
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cutebaby10

i hope this is not 2001 era  story it won't work now if this is the same story  i hope ek make different story and is it true she is also making kyunki 2, kahani 2 and kth 2 too that's what i have heard

she will be making a joke out of herself if she is planning to remake  or even do a sequel of these iconic shows becos no actors of this era can even match the legends of acting smiriti...sakshi and rajeev(sujal)...they are legends...better not touch iconic classics...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
cutebaby10 thumbnail
so in this too they will never meet just like season 1 this is tragic but ek loves to separate her couples so this is nothing new hope it flop after some months if they never meet in this one too.but just want to know who is bajaj,  komolika  and other cast 
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ekta definitely is not going to follow the old story line of multiple marriages. We should remember this is the Ekta of Alt Balaji sensibility, making serials in the Netflix and digital era. This will remain a star-crossed lover tale but the basic conflict will arise from the different personalities of the main protagonists. I liked the way they set up the conflict between Anurag's objectives( getting the chunri for his mother) vs listening to Prerna's entreaties to run from the fire. 
I also loved the way they show Anu Prerna not remotely attracted to each other. In any Indian serial there is always an instant attraction between the leads; here they are telling a story of how they will grow on each other--- i find it wonderful that they are choosing to take it slow process of falling in love.
Yes there will be melodrama and illogicalities, but then we are not really the target audience for Ekta. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show doesn't hold a candle to the original.
minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha good u were not even born when KZK1 happened..I watched it n for that era her kasautii concept had worked well in terms of trps but since now time has changed EK has developed few of her concepts too..let's see what happens here..for now just enjoy the ride !
Parth n Erica looking wonderful together !