My thoughts on 1st Episode

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys😉😉
Everyone watched the Episode? How was it? Well i don't know about you guys but it was defiantly worth watching for me..😃😃

Introducing scene: that introducing scene was unexpectedly good. Mujhe har show ki introducing bohot OTT lagta hain. Ek ek ko naam lekar bulana,phir har character ki tareef karna. Hell irritating🤢 but thank god here they introduced in a unique way. Everyone was coming for aarti,without any dialogue. Is bich sab ke characters bhi samajh main aagaya.. so it was good part

Prerna: wow... she was looking so beautiful. Loved her. She is bubbly and sensible too. Erica did good. Will improve more with time..

Anurag: Hayeee mera parth😳😳 pehle hi Episode main shirtless😆 hamare to bhagye khul gaye😛 Anurag is completely different from parth and Manik(his previous character) loved loved loved him. Anurag ke liye parth ne pura shave karliya. Waise i find him perfect(fangirl mode on)😆😆 this anurag is little naughty.

Anurag's dad was the real Rockstar. Seriously i Loved his father the most. He was freking hilarious.. so funny and sarcastic. elders scene was fun. Anurag prerna's scene was soo sweet. Now i wanna see their love story (day dreaming) we were getting hint about it. Waise i Loved prerna anurag's Aarti scene the most.. it was dreamy.😳😳😳 i hope anurag's baba become AnuPre shipper. would love to see this trio's scene. I'm seriously waiting for next Episode. Sach main. I did not thought Ekta ke show dekhne ke liye bekarar hongi😆 but anything for Parth.. I'm Hell excited now😉😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good epi..more eager on nxt one 😛
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree.. Episode was good and I enjoyed watching it...
To me the girl's eye expression and the boy's voice expression are mandatory to fall in love with them..Here Erica-Parth are nailing it with their expressions.. Loving to see them more and more.. 😳
Melkor thumbnail
After recovering from the nostalgia attack of S1,I rewatched the episode and I enjoyed it more.My initial reaction was purely based on the nostalgia of the past😆
Now what I loved about this episode is -

1.Anurag❤️Parth as Manik is extremely close to my heart and will always remain so.But looks like Anurag Basu is all set to make his way into my heart or should I say he already has.
He was calm and yet intense and his voice was so deep.I also loved that they gave a playful and fun loving side to the otherwise serious and somewhat sombre Anurag.

In S1,Anurag 1.0 used to be the butt of Prerna 1.0's jokes.However Anurag 2.0 seems to have an upper hand over Prerna 2.0 when it comes to pranks😳😆

2.Erica as Prerna is beautiful.I still feel she can improve her diction though.

3.Parth and Erica as AnuPre really compliment each other no doubt.It would be interesting to see how their love story unfolds.

4.The aarti.This was one of the things which I loved in S1.Every new phase of the story began with this aarti.The aartis took place parallely with AnuPre.On Prerna's side the aarti was dedicated to Lord Ganesha and on Anurag's side it was dedicated to Lord Ram.

5.Moloy Basu was one of my fav characters back then.He was the biggest AnuPre shipper😳😆
Even now Mr Basu has tremendously impressed me.I can't wait for his scenes with Anurag and Prerna

What I didn't like -

The only thing which I found OTT was Mohini and Nivedita's attire😆Maybe it was too flashy and gaudy for my taste.
Shubhavi K and Pooja acted really well though
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with the analysis! @TM
I loved the intro which was a nice way to introduce everyone.
Erica as Prerna and Parth as Anurag are super cute and their college scene about small talk was so cute! Moloy was also so much fun to watch.
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 5 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@LawlessLawyer - Offtopic but your signature!!! A Kylo Ren fan (and more importantly a ReyLo ❤️)?! I've come across a couple of SW fans on IF but not a Reylo!