falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
This season anurag is not even close to how previous season anurag was ..last season anurag was very mature and serious person(until he started loving prerna)...this time anurag is little clowny..the joke anurag cracked today about liking boys previous anurag wouldnt and would have straightly stated thats theres nothing like that..
Anyways the whole episode was OTT...definitely not better than last season...previous season 1st episode was sweet and simple...and W*F was the promo lmao
PS - i liked parth more than erica today tbh...actually in the first scenes he was a little similar to cezzane
Edited by bAkChOd.xD - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I agree...previois season anurag was very shy n mature...this season anurag is slightly naughty...the joke he cracked was funny...yes henis serious...mature but also has a different side to him...he is lively...yup the epi was OTT...parth definitely steal the show...the bgm music is same of previous season...i wanted something different...the precap is also OTT...i hope EK tone down the OTT 
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Who is the evil guy that they showed putting the fire? Didn't watch earlier season so I'm a lil clueless here.
I kinda liked that liking guys joke😆 and agree about the precap lol😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKian

Who is the evil guy that they showed putting the fire? Didn't watch earlier season so I'm a lil clueless here.

I kinda liked that liking guys joke 😆 and agree about the precap lol😆

shubrato...anurag's cousin bro...he was a devil in KZK 1...😡
falsePromise thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

I kinda liked that liking guys joke 😆 and agree about the precap lol😆

The guy looked like barun sobti so i thought it was bajaj lol..but i dont think they will make entry of bajaj so soon though..
But i think hina may make this show a little better..really looking forward to how she will do the 3rd iconic role..coz erica needs to improve a lot..atleast parth was okay
AkaShi28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah It was kinda OTT . 
And anurag was best in this episode . As the generation is different so difference in characterization is also okay . Atleast the values are still same in anurag
Hope after durga puja . This ott will also finish
falsePromise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

shubrato...anurag's cousin bro...he was a devil in KZK 1...😡

Oh ya u r right..he even kidnapped and killed prem
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arre they said na characters changed a little. Waise i Love this naughty anurag more. Otherwise i would have find him boring..😃
the bad guy is subrato. different era so different way to show bad guy😆
overall ok episode. path was gud. not impressed by erica's acting
AkaShi28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Arre they said na characters changed a little. Waise i Love this naughty anurag more. Otherwise i would have find him boring.. 😃

Me too . I love this anurag