Poll

Should they change the plot or stick to original?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So. Here is the question i had since i heard about KZK2. I think many will have same thoughts. Evenif its understand they are just gonna stick to old version, what would you prefer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
change the plot entirely...
Old version though original and popular was a hell lot complicated 😆
I liked it then and I even like it now but I think that they should change the plot this time around.
It would be better to see Anurag and Prerna united at the end and have a hea when alive 😆
sree_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Change the plot entirely
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I would say, they should copy some scenes from old and also make changes. The way they are doing. I like it. But, I hope they do not erase Bajaj character. He was an important character of old KZK. And, I hope this Naveen is just a temporary character. 
After seeing Naveen character, I feel they will remove Bajaj character. If that happens. I will at least stop watching this show. 

I am only watching this show. 

1. Anurag
2. Prerna
3. Bajaj
4. Komolika
5. Background score (like they used to in old KZK)
6. KZK
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmegha

Old version though original and popular was a hell lot complicated 😆

I liked it then and I even like it now but I think that they should change the plot this time around.
It would be better to see Anurag and Prerna united at the end and have a hea when alive 😆

I second this.😆