Behir FF (One shot)

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This one is based on Deepikagupta9's post on Bella Ko kya karna chahiye. I thought it had a potential to become a one shot FF. 

Bella orders Arvind to bring Mahir to her. She is sitting on her throne of coiled snake. Arvind forcefully brings Mahir. Mahir shouting leave me or else and all that. He suddenly sees Bella and goes quiet. Then starts screaming at her when he suddenly realises that Bella's lower body is a naagin's body and she is sitting on a coiled snake. Momentarily shocked, he goes quiet again. Bella gets down from her throne and starts approaching Mahir. 

He suddenly finds his legs and starts running towards the door, only to find it locked. Bella is still coming towards him. Now scared out of his wits he starts blabbering things like what the hell is this?Please let me go.Who are you? Bella is still slithering towards him. 

(Mahir has pinned Bella to wall at least couple of times. So this time around I want Bella to return this favour.)

As Bella comes nearer and nearer, Mahir backs up against the door. Now he has no where to go. With his back pressed against the door, he decides to face her. He again starts screaming at her about how she lied to him at every turn, how if she wants to kill him she can do so as he died the day she confessed her love for his younger brother. 

All this while Bella is calmly looking at him. There is a faint smile on her face. The thoughts of what she is about to do are  running in her mind. So the smile. But she is trying very hardd to hide it. There is also pain because Mahir said that he died the day she confessed her love to Yuvi. Also there is uncertainty of what his decision will be after knowing her truth. 

But nevertheless, she pretends to be confident in her actions. Mahir is still screaming at her. In one swift motion she leans in and kisses Mahir on his lips. Mahir, unknowingly, as if drawn to by some magnetic force, kisses her back. There is passion in that kiss, but also there is tenderness. After along moment which feels like an eternity, they break apart. Mahir's thoughts are in disarray. He is confused and shocked as to what just happened. In his confusion he looks at her. There is tenderness in her eyes. She looks strangely vulnerable to him. 

Looking at her vulnerable state, he feels drawn to her once more. But with great difficulty he stops himself. He is still not sure what is going on. Suddenly he feels something wrap around his waist. One downward glance shows him that Bella has wrapped her tail around him. He starts speaking when she speaks. "Mahirji app bohot Bolte hai. Aapki yehi aadat ke kaaran aaj hum is mod par hai. Jara sunane ki aadat dal lo aap." Still unable to control he again tries to say something. 

She sighs. Again on one swift motion he finds his mouth taped. She is still holding him by her tail. Then she starts speaking. She tell him about her first love Vikrant , how they were supposed to consumate their relationship when Yuvi and his team attacked them. How Vikrant tried to protect her. How someone shot Vikrant and she saw him,Mahir holding a gun. She tell him how she vowed to take revenge and how she had to give up her old face and identity. She tells him everything right up till the moment when she confessed her love to Yuvi thinking him to be Mahir. 

Once done, she untapes his mouth. For a few minutes he is unable to speak, but when he finally finds his voice he asks her "Tumne muje kiss kyu Kiya?" Bella replies,"Mahirji mein Naagrani hi. Kisi ka udhar rakhana meri reputation ke liye aacha nahi hai. Us din ek kiss aapne mujhe di thi. Aaj ek maine aapko di. Hisab barabar. Ab aap ka jobhi faisala hogs woh mujhe manjur hoga." 

Saying this she walks walks away from him leaving him alone with his thoughts and a very sweet taste and a tender feeling on his lips.

So this is it guys. This is my first attempt at a FF. Please let me know what you guys think. h
Edited by Ash.raje17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice
please continues
The.Wanderer thumbnail
This was a one shot FF. I will see if I can come up with something else .
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arrey !! Iska FF bhi Bana Gaya
Wah!! Wah!! Kya baat, kya likha hai , 2 gud

Plz continue..

## mahir will never fear death
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice os
You should continue it if you can
Thanks
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Arrey !! Iska FF bhi Bana Gaya

Wah!! Wah!! Kya baat, kya likha hai , 2 gud

Plz continue..

## mahir will never fear death

True. But I thought if you suddenly see a half human half snake slithering towards you then even the bravest of brave will loose his courage for a moment. Yes he will not feat death. I will change that.
Edited by Ash.raje17 - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Thank you guys for yory overwhelming response. I will see if I can think of anything. 
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome 
Continue Soon 
Please PM ME 
cancerian.angel thumbnail
tht was grt...write more of such stories
The.Wanderer thumbnail

I am not likely to continue this story, but I am writing another FF named We Are Different if you would like to check it out. ðŸ˜Š