Hello everyone!!!!! Excited for the show to begin! Erica will rock

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all,
To those who don't know me, I'm Dev, and I'm here, to a tv show forum after a gap. Other than Bigg boss, I watch nothing on tv right now but I hope KZK Reboot changes that. 

Because Erica is there. I was a child when KZK 1 used to air but now years have passed and things have changed so much. Other than the overall details like, Prerna and Anurag were lovers and they were never together and it had a sexy villain Komolika, I know nothing about the previous season. No.idea about its story because Ekta and her creatives usually don't have a story after a time πŸ˜› (my experience of watching her shows πŸ˜†)

I'm.here mainly because of Erica and also because of Parth. Erica was flawlessly awesome in her previous show Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi. She will always be Sonakshi for me because it was a classy show. She will definitely leave a impression as Prerna but I just hope they do not butcher her character.

I was skeptical about this choice of hers but having faith in her faith and since she's so excited for this one, hence giving a chance to this show. 

Parth was awesome in his Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan as well. Hence I would like to see how will he play a mature guy here. 

All I'm hoping is this show does well for the actors, story wise as well as acting wise. 

Whoever plays Mr. Bajaj should look amazing with Erica otherwise it will ruin the taste for me. πŸ˜†

Komolika, is what I'm excited about as well. There are rumours that Hina is playing that role. If so, I'm sure she will slay the role. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm like a blank page right now because it's a totally New show for me. Heres hoping it does not disappoints us, especially in terms of quality of episodes. Usually with Ekta, her promo of shoes are awesome but the quality of episodes are way bad than promos. Hence, at least this time, I do hope she does not compromise with quality.

What do you guys think about it?

Regards
Dev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i hope erica improves her hindi bcoz i wasnt impressed with her dialogue delivery. i wanted someone else but now i wish she improves  her acting skills sigh!
anyways i m excited as thiis show is close to my heart
 hope kmolika styling will be better as choli looked very cheap in new promo. bcoz kmolika last time set fashion standards big time.  hina i think will do gud job as vamp. after seeing her in big boss i m sure she will justify the role!πŸ˜† parth did gud job in kyy. but anurag role is more type innocent guy n i hope he justifies it!
n i hope this time anurag doesnt marry 4 times jeez! better focus on script! bajaj should be some good actor like iqbal khan!
welcome to forum!!
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

i hope erica improves her hindi bcoz i wasnt impressed with her dialogue delivery. i wanted someone else but now i wish she improves  her acting skills sigh!

anyways i m excited as thiis show is close to my heart
 hope kmolika styling will be better as choli looked very cheap in new promo. bcoz kmolika last time set fashion standards big time.  hina i think will do gud job as vamp. after seeing her in big boss i m sure she will justify the role! πŸ˜† parth did gud job in kyy. but anurag role is more type innocent guy n i hope he justifies it!
n i hope this time anurag doesnt marry 4 times jeez! better focus on script! bajaj should be some good actor like iqbal khan!
welcome to forum!!

What what what what? 4 times marriage of anurag? Mazaak hai kya shaadiπŸ˜†

I agree, Erica needs to improve her dialogue delivery and Hindi diction. A lot. I always had some issue with her diction but since she was new so I gave her chance. But now she should improve. 

Acting, she's okay. But she can do better.

Yeah I don't want to see Komolika in those cheap.cloths too. She looked way better earlier. Sexy too. πŸ˜†

Yes, Hina has a personality which fits for negative roles. She is a great actress and can do wonders. I loved her as Akshara.

Parth needs to prove himself as well. Let's see.

Yeah Iqbal will look good with Erica but no Hiten Tejwani pls. He looks old... With Erica. We need someone who can look elder to Erica but have a sizzling chemistry as well with her.  I want someone fresh for this one.

Seriously I mean 4 mareiamar are way too much.

Thanks SakthLaunda. :) Wish you the same.

reagarding your question that anurag prerna had kids without marriage? here is the answer.
the first one was born of one night stand between two love birds. the day he got married to kmolika , prerna finds out she is pregnant. it was ahead of time to show in 2001. later the poor prem was killed in the show!
their second one was conceived when prerna was married with anurag but misunderstandings causes a divorce and he didnt trust that sneha the second child is his and he thought she was bajaj's daughter.
later they found out sneha had cancer after 8 years leap. At that time prerna was just engaged and anurag was married to third wife aparna . only way  to save is bone marrow from a sibling. then they have another one night stand and third child prem was born❀️
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sure erika will rock with parth it's icing on cake
*Dev.* thumbnail

reagarding your question that anurag prerna had kids without marriage? here is the answer.

the first one was born of one night stand between two love birds. the day he got married to kmolika , prerna finds out she is pregnant. it was ahead of time to show in 2001. later the poor prem was killed in the show!
their second one was conceived when prerna was married with anurag but misunderstandings causes a divorce and he didnt trust that sneha the second child is his and he thought she was bajaj's daughter.
later they found out sneha had cancer after 8 years leap. At that time prerna was just engaged and anurag was married to third wife aparna . only way  to save is bone marrow from a sibling. then they have another one night stand and third child prem was born ❀️

Ughh. Well itsbdefit's defahead of it's time. Then. But the relief was at least they were married. I hope they do get married here as well.  Thanks for the background information. I guess I will ask you time to time now. πŸ˜†
pallavi_bs thumbnail
Why is it starting on Tuesday
anurag prerna sex nights used to be talk of my class. we were kids n their were bedroom scenes at that time which were bold to show on tv. when anurag prerna had sex for third child, they didnt close door and his wife aparna entered rofl. they showed it on tv🀬
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm i should say 
Positive  : promising show with lots of characters and yes the main reason why we all are here is parth and Erica. .parth fans like me love him a lot and will support him to the core so as Erica also...however we would say all are doing hard work..I will appreciate that as it contains everyone hard work.

"Judge (fans) are most imp who will going to decide whether will see show or not and depends on the story line.."

Negative old story as I said earlier too..new Kya hoga pata ? Every one loves to watch youth oriented show.. I don't know how this show will be on track..e.g we loved kaisi yeh yariyan all seasons Bec it was youth oriented show...kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi was swt love story with social msg in season 2...no SaaS nahi drama..

In this situation how it will work god knows..no offense to anyone just keeping my point...sry if anyone got hurted 

Love u all
Nitara
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

anurag prerna sex nights used to be talk of my class. we were kids n their were bedroom scenes at that time which were bold to show on tv. when anurag prerna had sex for third child, they didnt close door and his wife aparna entered rofl. they showed it on tv🀬

I remember this. πŸ€£ 

Aparna saw them in bed together. Anything for the sake of drama. She was good at that time so I felt bad for her. πŸ˜†