Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
video link

Telly Buzz Article

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 has been in the news since quite a long time and as the show returns after a gap of 10 long years, the scale at which the show will premiere is grand.

While Shah Rukh Khan turned narrator for the Ekta Kapoor show, Erica Fernandesand Shaheer Sheikh will be seen in the lead roles of Prerna and Anurag respectively. In the very first promo of the show, SRK's narration had us overwhelmed and the second one brings us a glimpse of Komolika.

The story of Anurag and Prerna's incomplete love story just got an edge with the present day setting, and the promo also made us feel close to the roots of Bengali culture. Right from the glimpse of Durga Puja, interior that is so typical and also nostalgic, the entire wait is now about who Komolika is.

Check out the promo right here:

For those who have seen the original Kasautii... know that the story hasn't seen a lot of change, but, it is the setting that's lit up quite a lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They still think it's Shaheer for Anurag ðŸ˜†Edited by RadhaKrishan - 5 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
The promo is good. But it  is clear that they will  show everything as season 1. I do hope that they show more of Anurag Prerna before bringing Komolika. Edited by RadhaKrishan - 5 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Double postEdited by RadhaKrishan - 5 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

The promo is good. But it  is clear that they will  show everything as season 1. I do hope that they show more of Anurag Prerna before bringing Komolika. 

Yes the promo is good, me too want to see AnuPrerna together for sometime like eternal love feeling and then smashed it out by komolika...😆