Ishq Subhan Allah LIVE UPDATES 24 Sep 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
At Dubai jail Kabir tries to persuade police that none of her blood relations could come to save RUksar as her only sister was  in India . police ask him to marry her n become mehram for ruksar and save her life .

at Ahmad house zara is dreaming of Her romantic moments with Kabir . she dreams of new Romance as she sees him inside her cupboard .
Zabir sit inside the cupboard and share cute romantic moments n have heart to heart talk .
they have close moments . the BG song plays .." Tum hi ho zindagi ..."
they hug tightly and get emotional .

soon Zara realizes this was her dream . she comes to find all concerned about Zeenat who had fainted . they call doc who advises Zara to attempt CPR 
zara gives CPR to Zeenat and she stirs . 
Ahmads take Zeenat to hospital and she is put into ICU 
all switch off mobile .

Kabir is shaken at the thoughts of marrying ahgain . he tries to contact Zara but no reply from other side .h recollects his promise to Zeenat to rescue Ruksar. how he had promised zara of completing his nikah with her . he then remembers how he had sworn  by Holy Quoran to rescue Ruksar under any circumstances .Kabir is feeling cornered..b caught in a situation he finds no outlet . .Kabir tries to contact zara but fails .
he tries to call Reema and learns about Zeenat's hospitalization . he asks reema to pass message to Zara 

kabir gets call from police that unless he made Rukdar jis mahram by marrying he he could not save her from gallows .

precap

Kabir is at Mikah ceremony with Ruksar dressed as bride 
qazi asks if he accepted his nikah 
right them Kabir gets call from Zara .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maha disappointed today. Kabir Rukhsar marriage, how can it happen? Kabir can say Rukhsar is his sister or a lawyer can file a case. This nikah thing is stood stupid. Totally annoyed. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Maha disappointed today. Kabir Rukhsar marriage, how can it happen? Kabir can say Rukhsar is his sister or a lawyer can file a case. This nikah thing is stood stupid. Totally annoyed. 

totally annoyed yaar 
tomorrow will be SR 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

totally annoyed yaar 
tomorrow will be SR 

😲what, really, how low can it go. SR, why? How sick🤢
Why are the makers ruining it?
Houstonmom thumbnail
🤗Thank you Suta baby.
Don't know weather to laugh or cry.
Dubai prison the next thing in wedding destinations
Where the police are also lawyers,match makers ,and wedding planners .
Weman police look like mad haters with those crazy hats and that nagging officer that is really working my nerves.
Zeenet on the other hand having so much trouble believing this is real but how can one fake a heart attack 😕 if this is fake I pray she crys blood tears for every second of our misery 😈 .
One thing I found interesting is hamdans sisters planning on traveling to Dubai to see ruksaars death sentence in person what a shock they are in for!
So what's next separation track? All I really want to be sure of right now is Zara still married to kabeer or not? To me looks like ruksaar is becoming his wife and Zara is holding onto the dust of what used to be 😭 buckets of tears in our future
Houstonmom thumbnail
Did the guy say 50,000 dirham or 500,000? For mahr.
Does he not remember that he has no money to his name ?
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suta. You have so much guts to see this ... How on earth this man can be so dumb and cvs doesn't have any other track to bring her to show? Oh god to bring her they crossed all limits and showed it's ok to save a criminal?
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks Suta. You have so much guts to see this ... How on earth this man can be so dumb and cvs doesn't have any other track to bring her to show? Oh god to bring her they crossed all limits and showed it's ok to save a criminal?

If the woman has killed her husband she should be punished by the law of the land .why is Kabir  interfering with that ?? very bad story writing 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

If the woman has killed her husband she should be punished by the law of the land .why is Kabir interfering with that ?? very bad story writing

True after this track nothing justify to make his rishta white with Zara I couldn't sleep after seeing the new for 3 days. I was so sad they spoiled the show before now they killed it
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

True after this track nothing justify to make his rishta white with Zara I couldn't sleep after seeing the new for 3 days. I was so sad they spoiled the show before now they killed it

ruku is hard to tolerate int he same screen ad Zabir .