A question from old viewers

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I was very small when my parents used to watch KZK so I don't remember much except the names of the characters and their faces
Can anyone please tell me what happened to Anurag and Prerna's son ' Prem' who was born out of wedlock?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Prem who was Anurag and Prerna's first child was kidnapped by Anurag's brother Subroto.They did arrive to rescue him but the kidnappers had given him an overdose of chloroform due to which he died😭
It was one of the most shocking and disturbing twists back then.That little kid was so cute and innocent😭
I adored his scenes with AnuPre.
He was kidnapped but too much of chloroform killed the poor kid. It was most brutal thing to happen on tv back then. No-one ever thought they will kill prem. This led to anurag n prerna blaming each other n their divorce n bitterness. Prerna was more focused on bajaj kids than prem n used to irritate me when she was more worridd about cookie bajajs daughter than prem.  But atleast prerna got more kids but anurag suffered whole life Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Prem died...he was kidnapped and too much cholorofoam killed the poor child...it was so brutal those days...prem was the reason why anurag-prerna separated...they started to blame each other and it leads to divorce that they never got united ever... Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
look at this scene when prem samadhi was broken. shweta is such a natural actress. for me she will always be my prerna❤️
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-e54lqvRVw[/YOUTUBE]
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh shit that's very sad to know
Thanks for responding friends
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

look at this scene when prem samadhi was broken. shweta is such a natural actress. for me she will always be my prerna ❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-e54lqvRVw[/YOUTUBE]

it was one of the most beautiful scene of anurag-prerna