KZK-Beintehaa Ishq :FF CH 1 pg 1

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Kasautii Zindagi ki--

Beintehaa Ishq

An Introduction:

Prerna and Anurag are best college mates, they share each others notes and also help each other in the cultural festive programs held in college. Their friendship everyone talks about that one day these two hearts will be one and their families agree as well. Prerna has often visited Anurag's house and helped his mother in household chores, both belong to rich well to do families. 

The final exams are over for the college and Anurag Parents go to Prerna's house and both of them join as well after the exam, everyone is having a great time at the little get together and Anu's baba tells Prerna's Dad that they would like to run these two's friendship into a relationship, as we all know that they are made for each other, their likes and dislikes are similar and they are in seperable. Prerna's Dad agrees and they fix a date to have an engagement ceremony. Prerna's dad then thanks Anurag and his family. Prerna goes to see Anurag off and Anurag holds her hands tight, Prerna feels shy and shows hesitance trying to let go of his grab, but Anurag manages to put other hand on her waist and then kiss on her forehead, I will call you later Anurag says, Prerna blushes and goes inside heart running fast.

Next coming up: Engagement invitation and preparations...two love birds made for each other??

[][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][]
PS- Fan of old KZK love the story hence inspired to write something of my own πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by ErumMalik - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ..already a FF.
It's really sweet, would love to read more about Anurag and Prerna.
yay.. just dont give prerna to budha bajaj everything else will be fineπŸ˜›
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Wow ..already a FF.

It's really sweet, would love to read more about Anurag and Prerna.

thanks thanks dear... will be updating soon.. love the old kzk hence writing and new promo is inspiring too😳
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

yay.. just dont give prerna to budha bajaj everything else will be fineπŸ˜›

LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  wait and read more to come soon πŸ˜‰
Arziya thumbnail
Chapter 1:

Prerna and Anurag are best college mates, they share each others notes and also help each other in the cultural festive programs held in college. Their friendship everyone talks about that one day these two hearts will be one and their families agree as well. Prerna has often visited Anurag's house and helped his mother in household chores, both belong to rich well to do families.

The final exams are over for the college and Anurag Parents go to Prerna's house and both of them join as well after the exam, everyone is having a great time at the little get together and Anu's baba tells Prerna's Dad that they would like to run these two's friendship into a relationship, as we all know that they are made for each other, their likes and dislikes are similar and they are in seperable. Prerna's Dad agrees and they fix a date to have an engagement ceremony. Prerna's dad then thanks Anurag and his family. Prerna goes to see Anurag off and Anurag holds her hands tight, Prerna feels shy and shows hesitance trying to let go of his grab, but Anurag manages to put other hand on her waist and then kiss on her forehead, I will call you later Anurag says, Prerna blushes and goes inside heart running fast.

Anurag opens his dairy and starts writing:

Dear Dairy, today was different, I saw a soulmate in Prerna today. This goes back 10 years ago when we first met at Durga Pooja, she was shy coy girl who would not talk to me. I came newly from london and didnt know much about anyone here. Slowly we bacame friends through college and college festive programs. I still remember the day when Prerna participated in singing competition and couldnt sing at first, i played my guitar, Prerna smiled and started singing this poem of hers:

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh
Kahan shuru kahan khatam
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi
Na voh samajh sake na hum
Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh
Kahan shuru kahan khatam
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi
Yeh roshni ke saath kyoon
Dhuaan utha chiraag se
Yeh roshni ke saath kyoon
Dhuaan utha chiraag se
Yeh khwaab dekhti hoon main
Ke jag padi hoon khwaab se
Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh
Kahan shuru kahan khatam
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi
Mubaarakein tumhe ke tum
Kisi ke noor ho gaye
Mubaarakein tumhe ke tum
Kisi ke noor ho gaye
Kisi ke itne paas ho
Ke sab se door ho gaye
Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh
Kahan shuru kahan khatam
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi
Kisi ka pyaar leke tum
Naya jahan basaaoge
Kisi ka pyaar leke tum
Naya jahan basaaoge
Yeh shaam jab bhi aayegi
Tum humko yaad aaoge
Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh
Kahan shuru kahan khatam
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi

Since then as if someone played a tune in my heart, such a beautiful in depth emotional write, I could not help but playing her video at night before i slept. She was never such a girl who had dept i thought i always thought she was not punctual and only believed in love stories, i  on the other hand worship time and could not think of wasting time in love initially. That year even Baba allowed his best friend and accountant to the Pandal Pooja and we did pooja together. Prerna, Prerna where should I begin on her, she changed me completely, she listens to her heart and taught me to listen to my heart by having me place my hand on my heart and listen to heart beats...and she also said that the feeling we get can be compared to nothing in life. She used to say Anu you are very boring, and i completely ignored her on this, I thought she was way too much into fantasy and not reality. We even went for long walks and when I only discussed about studies and Business Management, she used to yawn and then with her bubbly eyes and naughty face. OMG I am really in love aint I?

Love an emotion widely described but not felt, when it touches you, Its the heaven under the sky feeling. I Anurag Basu was lucky enough to have that feeling with thanks to my would be better half.

Prerna? Prerna? Prerna shouted Yes Ma...Prerna's mom came into her room and sat on the bed with her, she asked her that how does she like Anurag, I know you both find each other suitable but she wants to know if its for her Baba's friendship or she really is happy and likes Anu? Prerna smiles and places her hand on her mother's hand and says MA ..i havent been happier in life, Yes Anu is over practicle but I think I have found a place for him in my life and so has he. He has accepted me with all the lateness haha even her mom laughs a little and says  now you will be married soon and you have to improve your self a lot, Prerna, Sasural are not like Maykas. Oh she says, I want to get your opinion on the engagement card, see, how do you like it??

Prerna says Wooow its beautiful Ma, thank you so much. Prerna's mom leaves her and right then Anurag calls Prerna and she picks, Hello? Anurag says Hello Prerna, Kaisi ho? Prerna says she is fine and Anurag says have you seen the engagement card yet?? OMG prerna says i was going to ask you the same exact thing? Really Anurag says see i read your mind here...hehe..haha. i did see it and its beauuutifulll...anurag agrees. They talk about  whom should all be invited into the ceremony and Prerna and Anurag make a list of their friends for invitation. Prerna then asks Anu did you listen to your heart beat today, yes i did and Prerna also shyly says and? And Anurag says its not like a clock ...πŸ˜† Prerna Anu! if you want to joke around I am busy..Anurag says no no Mam I listened to my heart beat and there is only one name Prerna...πŸ˜‰. Prerna we both are going to step into a world where we both have to unite and become one, I have trust in you and chose you my life partner, smooch and kisses to you - Anurag says, Prerna also retorts that Yes Anu i couldnt agree more with your and I too chose you as my life partner, love you Anu..hugs. Acha Prerna why dont you sing for me Anu continues, Prerna - What? Anurag says What means i want you to sing for me? sing na, you know I cannot sleep without listening to you sing.

Prerna sings:

Thoda sa pyar hua hai

Thoda hai baaki..

humko dil de hi chuke

bas teri haan hai baaki..

Thoda sa pyar hua hai thoda hai baki

Anurag smiles Prerna smiles and Anurag kisses on the phone, Prerna feels shy. they say  goodbye and sleep.

The next morning, 

Edited by ErumMalik - 5 years ago
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! Already a FF, hats off!!! Loved it!!!
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RJ1234

Wow!! Already a FF, hats off!!! Loved it!!!

Thank you thank you, courtsey to season 1 of KZK for starting the FFπŸ˜‰
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's so sweet, loved the first chapter.
I wish they could have shown then so happy in the show too.
Beautifully written Dear!!
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems interesting . Waiting for twist