Bepannaah LIVE UPDATES for 20 Sept 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

zoya decked up for Haldi in yellow sharara 
Roshna decks her up with chameli/jasmine flowers on her hands..ears..neck ...zoya lookes so pretty .

They receive haldi from Adi 
Roshna declines it ..they could not accept haldi from Adi ..saying haldi was pyaar ka rang nikharne ke liye and not for dosti ke liye ...
Zoya pleads her ammi to apply it on her ..to take is as dosti ki aakhiri saugaat 
Ammi gives in 

As They apply haldi on Zoya she goes to dream land ..dreaming of Adi applying haldi on her 

One application on rt cheek for making him believe in himself again ..next one on other cheek for stopping him from leaving 
Next one for making him realise she was important for him
The next one for their dosti ..and thus he applies haldi on her all over 
Noor applies haldi with teary eyes 
Zoya finds Adi's ring in the haldi 

Zoya realizes she was lost in Adi and shakes herself getting emotional .

Zoya is lost in thoughts of Adi as she goes to washroom 
She sees him in her reflection in thw mirror 
The romatic BG song plays .." Bepannah pyaar ..."
She wipes off the haldi ...with teary eyes ..

Noor comes to check on appi, zoya asks her to send the ring back to Adi as it belo ged to him
Noor remarks tbat even though Adi was nkt present here ..uski ahsaas apke saath thi poorey haldi rasam ke time . 
Zoya is emotional and asks noor to send it back 

At hooda house Arjun hands over ring to Adi and remarks that it was destiny that he lost his ring and only.zoya found it in haldi 
Adi says he was happy as she was happily settling down 

Next scene Zoya is vetti g dressed in bridal finery loking breathtakin gly beautiful. 
Roshna gets emotional about bidaayi 
Zoya finds Adi's confession letter lying near by on the floor.
She reads it again n gets emotional 
Adi had written... his feelings for her ...he had found his love he was waiting for all his life and that was her .. she was his safar ..his manzil..she ws his din and she was  his raat ..she ws his everything ..he was in love with her bepannaah ...
Zoya regrets that adi had been trying to tell her his feelings  for such a long time but she never undrstood his feelings 

Precap for.tomorrow.

Adi arrives into her bridal room and tells her that he had come for his last duty as friend .
He asks her not to look into his eyes that way or his tears would start flowing .
Before his tears start coming he better lead her to her Nikah .
He takes hr hand and days he would lead her to the Nikah  ..then his duties would be over.
Zoya hesitates n gets emotional on seeing him ..but Adi drags her by her hand asking her to hurry up.

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jeevitha.P thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the written updates...really appreciate the efforts u put in to write the entire episode..for someone like me who lives in Manchester it really means a lot bz i have to wait till the next day to catch the episode..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jeevitha.P

Thank u so much for the written updates...really appreciate the efforts u put in to write the entire episode..for someone like me who lives in Manchester it really means a lot bz i have to wait till the next day to catch the episode..

Thru my.friend's mobile phone from friend's server ..as IF thinks my  URL is dangerous ... that I am a robot ðŸ˜­
Sutapasima thumbnail

Welcome.dear.
At least its clear ..it is real.Adi who.leads her to the altar /mandap /nikah 
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sutapasima
Thank you for the update...missed watching the episode tonight...but going through your post, I could visualise the episode...you write so well !
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much dear .. 
waitingfor tonight ;):) 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Sutapasima
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mire220