Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope u will write a 2nd shot alsooo
It's amazing
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm honestly blown away! 

This was fabulously written! I really wish that Zara slowly moves on (as she truly once harboured feelings for Kabir) and he actually goes through pain and understands what he has lost. 

Please write another shot for this! 

Probably you can reunite them after he has paid for his deeds or probably just show Zara move on with someone else but I would love to read more! 

Geet was an amazing character and loved how she told her husband off what taking up that case. 

Aisha rightly blamed those culprits so probably you can bring Zaara justice by ensuring that they all repent and pay for their deeds too (I don't think we'll ever get to see that on the show) 
Edited by Chillichick - 5 years ago
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another awsome Story, wow, it looked like the story takes place in the US, considering the bail amount was in $ and DA is someone who would definitely not be in lucknow, but then Zara takes an auto to go home, didn't quite get that.
But nevertheless, this was what I had expected from Zara when kabeer gave her Talak, I wanted her to drag him to court and make him pay for all the hurt, not come back and give up her ambitions to be with him. Atleast you got her justice and I really liked the banter between Mr and Mrs shaw, that was cute!! Fire up your imagination girl, I'm expecting another awsome OS tomorrow!
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I always wanted zara to teach kabeer a very good lesson for giving her triple talaq .But, cv disaapointed me by showing zara wooing kabeer &  not showing any self respect of zara. Thanks for writting this story .I really loved it . Please write another part to show how is their life after divorce. I hope kabeer suffer more in the story πŸ˜³ . Please update soon i just can't wait to read the 2nd part .

Originally posted by: ANGEL_ANAYA

Hope u will write a 2nd shot alsooo

It's amazing

Thank you, I'll consider it once I have some sort of idea in my head as to how I'd like to continue πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Chillichick

I'm honestly blown away!

This was fabulously written! I really wish that Zara slowly moves on (as she truly once harboured feelings for Kabir) and he actually goes through pain and understands what he has lost.

Please write another shot for this!

Probably you can reunite them after he has paid for his deeds or probably just show Zara move on with someone else but I would love to read more!

Geet was an amazing character and loved how she told her husband off what taking up that case.

Aisha rightly blamed those culprits so probably you can bring Zaara justice by ensuring that they all repent and pay for their deeds too (I don't think we'll ever get to see that on the show)

Aww thank you so much for the ahmazing comment, I really appreciate it. 😳

I myself wanted someone to stand up to Zeenat and Shahbaz, they're both equally cunning whilst coming across innocent in front of Kabeer.

Ayesha seemed to be the best person here to confront them as she knows both characters in the show all too well and given her performance in ISA, I love her strength. Her support for Zara in the show is admirable.

I'm sure I can think of a thing or two to serve these two idiots just what they deserve πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ananhita

Another awsome Story, wow, it looked like the story takes place in the US, considering the bail amount was in $ and DA is someone who would definitely not be in lucknow, but then Zara takes an auto to go home, didn't quite get that.
But nevertheless, this was what I had expected from Zara when kabeer gave her Talak, I wanted her to drag him to court and make him pay for all the hurt, not come back and give up her ambitions to be with him. Atleast you got her justice and I really liked the banter between Mr and Mrs shaw, that was cute!! Fire up your imagination girl, I'm expecting another awsome OS tomorrow!

Thank you, thank you for the wonderful comment. I'll have to put my thinking cap on πŸ˜‰

I used a writers creative liberty here, Geet and Aiden are in fact characters of another FF of mine and she works in US.

Hence the mention of dollars here but they're in Lucknow as I'm not sure how legal system works and didn't know if they have ADAs in India πŸ˜† so the reason of mixture.
And I'm not sure of the currency, I always tend to get that wrong πŸ˜†
I set bail of 10 millions in the rupees currency coz that is what Zara mentioned once breaking down her 1 Crore mahr.

Originally posted by: asya04

I always wanted zara to teach kabeer a very good lesson for giving her triple talaq .But, cv disaapointed me by showing zara wooing kabeer & not showing any self respect of zara. Thanks for writting this story .I really loved it . Please write another part to show how is their life after divorce. I hope kabeer suffer more in the story😳. Please update soon i just can't wait to read the 2nd part .

Lol love that you'll like to see Kabeer suffer more. πŸ˜†
Thanks for the amazing comment, very much appreciated. I myself was sorely disappointed when Zara returned after promising to say that she wouldn't allow anyone play with her life.
After all that had happened, she then agreed to sacrifice her job, her identity, her everything for the sake of the man who'd not thought once properly when he uttered those words.

Second shot, I'm still deciding on that as I want to have a clearer picture in my mind before I type the words.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Loved Zara's determination to get justice and make Kabeer pay! hated that her mom being a woman did not support her! but glad that her dad supported her! 

Ayesha was right! Everyone else was also to blame! its easy to blame Zara and forget what hand they played in this! 

Geet was indeed the best lawyer! great she took on the case pro bono and for woman empowerment! 

nice that Hassan knew that he would lose as soon as he saw Geet! 

liked that Geet even made her husband back off! 

Finally Zara got her justice! Kabeer deserved what he got! 

can understand Zara's feelings as she loved Kabeer!

she even wishes him happiness! 

Zara was strong and stood firm with her decision!