Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Finally IMMJ ended..Now we can expect to watch Arjun-Aalisha in a new show peacefully

Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

Just dropped by to say Hi to all u lovely ladies 🤗 I ve started watching Kahan Hum Kahan Tum & so far its been quite decent. Planning to stick with it for a few weeks 2 c how it goes.

P.S Since this is CC I can bravely say this. I dont like Nia. And its not coz of looks. I dont like her acting, voice, dialogue delivery. Also I feel she unnecessarily shows glamour. Alisha as Tara was glamorous but classy while Nia as Arohi comes across as trashy 🤔

Hi Anu, after so long🤗

I saw the promo of it but i didn't like Dipika in BB and hence i am reluctant to watch that show..as an actress she might be good though..I don't like nia either..before immj i was atleast neutral towards her but after seeing her acting i am no more neutral😆..anyway the show has ended and don't want to talk about her..

I am eagerly waiting for Arjun-Aalisha's new shows now..

Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Hi anu 🤗i watched only 1st week episodes of khkt i liked will catch up other soon..but currently watching guddan of zee tv lead pair is awsume n their chemistry i like male lead nishant alot❤️

U came here to say about nia..we use to say openly on topics😆 that we dnt like nia her acting dialogue delivery etc apperance as arohi she was worst replacement ever she destroyed immj n arohi character

Hi Sabi🤗

I had seen a couple of epis of guddan..i liked it but never followed it..I also saw some epis of Tujhse hai raabta and liked that more than guddan but don't follow that show either😆

Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Hello all 🤗

Kese ho sb log? Vaishu, sabreen, Mithila, Ahana? 🤗

I'm watching that new show on colors Vish a poisonous story 😆acha hy, immj se to bhttt acha hy😆

Ayesha🤗

I am tempted to watch that show..don't know why😆 IMMJ khatm hone ke baad i am feeling happy and relieved isliye CC pe round mara aaj😆

Btw i am gona start watching KSG scenes in KZK..i started disliking him after he divorced Shraddha but i can't deny i can't resist him on-screen.. and hence had watched QH also😆

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithila_22

Ayesha🤗

I am tempted to watch that show..don't know why😆 IMMJ khatm hone ke baad i am feeling happy and relieved isliye CC pe round mara aaj😆

Btw i am gona start watching KSG scenes in KZK..i started disliking him after he divorced Shraddha but i can't deny i can't resist him on-screen.. and hence had watched QH also😆

Mithila 🤗itne din bd🤗how are you?

Haha go ahead yar, I stopped watching vish kyun ke jb dekho spiders and snakes dikhate rehte starting me, creepy lgta, darr lgta mujhe😆

Aur I really like debina, but this vishkanya role doesn't suit her. More than vishkanya, thori si psycho lgti hy mujhe 🤔 and that other female lead Sana, she's cute par her character seems bland and boring. Pta nai mera interest kyun Khatam hgya is show se😭

I also watched s1 of qubool hain, ksg aur surbhi ki Jodi meri favorite thi onscreen

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithila_22

Hi Sabi🤗

I had seen a couple of epis of guddan..i liked it but never followed it..I also saw some epis of Tujhse hai raabta and liked that more than guddan but don't follow that show either😆

Hi mithila🤗 did u watched last epi of immj?Currently in guddan lead pair is in love so their scenes r awsume then before..i m watching for them

Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happened 2 know that IMMJ off air ho gayi😂 vo tv pe koi sardarni he that time slot pe🤣.

Sab ko hi bolne aayi ..ab chalthi hoon.sab mast rahesmiley31sabi mithila aisha vaishu priya shreya di sab ke sath bahuth maza athi thi yaham pe😊sab apne work /studies pe busy honge👍🤘

Hoping that hum kahin aur jaldi milenge😛but I'm not visiting any forum .koi show strictly following nahi karthi👎

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey ahanna how r u